BY BEECH-NUT

Beech Nut® Stage 1® Fruit Applesauce.
For beginners and older.
All natural™ plus vitamins.
Advancing nutrition.
Excellent source of Vitamin C. see more...

Beech Nut Stage 1 Applesauce
I got this in a free sampler from motherhood maternity and used it on a plane ride with my 20 month old as a snack. What I love about this is the fact that the ingredient list only consists of one thing which was honeycrisp apples. I hate giving my son random toxic chemicals and I know he would've loved eating this when he was around 4 months!! But don't hesitate using these as snacks even if your kid is older. Quick and easy and no guilt factor!!
Arianna P.
Patterson, LA
I receive this product free from Wic every month and my daughter loves her applesauce along with all the other beech nut stage 2 foods. She is 7 months old and a healthy, happy, chunky baby.
Max Y.
Very good quality and my baby really enjoyed eating it. It was good for long car rides where you don't have access to fresh food
Tina T.
My son like eating this. it was very healthy for him. i wold spit some out but he would eat most of them.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Great quality and the perfect portion size for little ones. Little ones seem to really enjoy these.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
I love this brand of baby food. Applesauce is always a great addition. We definitely recommend it
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
This brand of applesauce as baby food is so great and is very healthy for growing children!
Alex H.