BY BEECH-NUT

The path to healthy eating starts with baby cereal. Stage 1 Beech-Nut rice cereal is made with tender rice for a creamy, easy-to-digest texture and provides 45% of baby’s daily value of iron with other vitamins and minerals.

Stage 1 Baby Cereal Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Easy-pour spout and curved grip prevents spilling.
  • Built-in measuring cap makes portioning a snap.
  • Includes vitamins and minerals: 10% DV vitamin A, 20% DV vitamin D, 25% DV zinc, 20% DV calcium, 10% DV biotin

rice flour, sunflower lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide (A B Vitamin), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), calcium d-panothenate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, folic acid (A B Vitamin), biotin, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Alicia D.
This is by far the best rice cereal. It is ground so much finer than the gerber brand rice cereal. My 2 month old had reflux am horribly and this was the only rice cereal that he was able to use. There was no need to get bigger bottle nipples since it was so fine. This was a complete life saver to me.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this cereal. It good for my baby and its the only cereal that does not clog up your baby's bottle nipple like other do. My baby loved it and didnt make any gestures when drinking. My baby's pediatrician reccommended. I would totally buy it again
Christina M.
It says easy pour but it is very messy . It is very hard to get the part you open correct and majority of the time you end up breaking it all together .
Jacquie G.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
We got this to mix in with my son's formula because he has acid reflex. This seems to work really well for thickening his milk and he likes it
Diamond T.
A good choice for baby cereal and easy to serve. My baby likes it and the container makes it much easier to pour and serve.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son love this baby cereal it has a sweet taste to it I usually mix in some fruit because it does tend to make his stool hard
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
I liked this brand because it was less expensive than some of the other options at my local grocery store.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
I feel like Beechnut is a company that I trust. I used this brand when my son first started eating.
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am currently using this with my 6 month old. He does well with it. Best brand out there
Felicia D.
Lumberton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only rice my little is able to drink with her formula. Its easy on little bellies and does wonders for their reflux.