Beech-Nut peach, apple & banana fruities on-the-go pouch uploaded by Amber S.

BY BEECH-NUT

Stage 2 peach, apple & banana fruities on-the-go is a delightful, refreshing mix of picked-at-their-peak produce that’s just perfect for your little peach.

Benefits of our Stage 2 Baby Food Pouches:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Easy-squeeze package for busy babies and toddlers.
  • Just real fruit. Nothing artificial added.

Peaches, apples, bananas, citric acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

Kate F.
Newnan, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves anything by beech nut! He has been wanting to feed himself so I grabbed these pouches and it was a hit! They are very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores except for Publix which is disappointing. Beech nut baby for life!
Alyssia S.
Baby girl loves this! I love Beechnut because all their ingredients are natural and healthy. They're easy to use whether on the go or simply at home. She can also lift it up and use it herself to feed herself from the pouch.
Amber S.
Thermal, CA
Very convenient for on-the-go moms you don't have to pack a spoon in a jar and nothing you just got the package and go I love it my daughter loves it it's amazing
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are wonderful for picky eaters! My two year old hates to touch wet foods, and these are a quick help. Also, they're really affordable compared to other fruit pouches usually less than a dollar each!
Candace B.
My kids really like these. My 4 year old is such a picky eater and will not eat many fruits and veggies. She will suck these down, though, and I know she's getting what she needs
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
My 1 year old used to love these...these are perfect for on the go or anytime snack, especially if your child is a picky eater like mine.
christine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for independent eatiers. Very easy to take along on trips And just a run to the store . I think all brand's are amazing !
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
Love these products !! My son is 26 months and he still loves these !! Great for on the go and a quick and healthy snack !