Beech-Nut organics pear jar

by Beech-Nut

Simplicity at its most delicious: perfectly fresh, juicy pears, pureed to perfection. Just Organic Pears are in this jar. And nothing else.

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Package type: Individual item single serving

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Servings: 1, Exact

Main Ingredient: Fruit, fruit, fruit

Dietary Needs: Organic certified

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut organics pear jar!
Nikki B.
Chaska, MN
We love Beech-Nut baby food. It’s organic and most have only real food in them, no additives, sugar, ect. Plus there are lots of variety to choose from.And even I think these taste great! I would absolutely recommend trying these for your baby!
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Again not a fan , take out the lemon juice. You are better off with Gerber. WIC paid for this so we had to do what we had to do
Renee R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter loves these. The consistency is great not to watery like some brands. The flavors actually taste like what they say they are and they aren’t filled with a bunch of crazy stuff. The jars are small and easy to store.
Kelsey T.
Ripon, CA
One of my daughters favorites when she started eating solids. Loved the brand and all the variety of flavors. Made introducing solids super simple and I loved that there were so many organic options to choose from.
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
I bought this puree made of pears once. It has the original taste of sour pears, and it also has a rustling feeling. Children don't like it very much. Children don't eat it after a few bites.
Kristin B.
Ellenboro, NC
My baby loves Beech-Nut! He finishes the entire jar whenever I give him any. He even is more eager to try to feed himself. It is almost like he cannot get enough. This tastes almost like apple sauce but with a pear flavor. He didn't make any gross faces. I would recommend!
Alexis M.
Moorhead, MN
Beech-Nut was our favorite brand!! Great flavors. Smelt fresh. Great price. Like the natural ingredient.
Shaye S.
Palm Springs, CA
My daughter loves all the beech nut foods. She started solids about 3 weeks ago and has done amazing. Gerber has lawsuits and nasty added chemicals in there baby food, Beech nut is 100% Natural and only that one ingredient
Megan S.
Wayne, OK
This is the only brand I have gotten for my twins and they have loved almost every flavor they have tried. The price is exceptionally well, the flavor and quality seem great. Im pleased.
Jammie S.
Sunrise
He never liked the Gerber brand so once I tried this my son loved it he Was not picky with this one and my sons a very picky eater but when it comes to this brand he loves it has no problem eating it and a lot of the fruits and vegetables taste fresh and good

Looking for your answer?