Beech-Nut organic just butternut squash & sweet corn jar

by Beech-Nut

Juicy organic corn and savory organic squash combine in a sweet, autumnal way…and we think this tasty combo is just right with the flavors nature provided. So that’s all we use in our Stage 2 Beech- Nut Organic just butternut squash & sweet corn—and nothing else.

Stage 2 Organic Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real, organic vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

60% organic butternut squash, 40% organic sweet corn.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut organic just butternut squash & sweet corn jar!
How would you rate this product?
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this line of baby food. The only reason I wanted to even mess with making homemade baby food was the benefit of no additives or preserves. This however is exactly that without the hassle. This particular flavour is my 7 month old's favourite from this line of baby food, which makes me a very happy consumer!
Purchased at: Target
I really like this brand of baby food, especially the organic kind. My daughter has a sensitive tummy and this didn't give her a bad reaction. Not only this specific kind/flavor just the overall brand and organic line.

Looking for your answer?