Beech-Nut organic banana, blueberry & avocado pouch uploaded by Anita K.

BY BEECH-NUT

What happens when plump, juicy blueberries, creamy mashed banana and velvety avocado are blended together? A fun, fruity fusion everyone will love—our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Organic banana, blueberry & avocado Pouch.

Stage 2 Organic Baby Food Pouch Benefits:

• Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Encourages independent feeding.
  • Easy-squeeze package for busy babies and toddlers.
  • Just real fruit. Nothing artificial added.

69.7% organic bananas, 25% organic blueberries, 5% organic avocado, 0.3% organic lemon juice concentrate.

Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
Beech-Nut Organic Fruit Purée is a good snack for your little ones. It comes in a squeezable pouch making it easy to serve. I like how it’s clean and free of chemicals and artificial ingredients. I recommend!
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My baby boy loved these when I was feeding him out of pre made baby food pouches. The pro, besides the fact that my son loved these, is that it’s convenient for busy days. The con is the fact that it’s filled with preservatives.
Madison S.
Auburn , AL
I attempted to feed this to my hedgehog when we needed to added more fruits and veggies into her diet. She's incredibly picky...she ate a little bit a few times, but not much. I ended up having to throw away most of the jar.