Beech-Nut organic apple, black bean & raspberry pouch uploaded by Kody K.Beech-Nut organic apple, black bean & raspberry pouch uploaded by Christine L.Beech-Nut organic apple, black bean & raspberry pouch uploaded by Lo P.

BY BEECH-NUT

There are two grams of protein tucked inside our delicious Stage 3 Beech-Nut Organic apple, black bean & raspberry Pouch. Crisp apples and big, tart berries mingle with mild, creamy black beans to round out this purée for a convenient snack or side dish—anytime, anywhere.

Stage 2 Organic Baby Food Pouch Benefits:

• Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Encourages independent feeding.
  • Easy-squeeze package for busy babies and toddlers.
  • Just real, organic fruit and vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

65% Organic Apples, 20% Organic Black Beans, 15% Organic Raspberries.

Lo P.
Rockford, MI
This is the best pouch out there! I love that it's made with organic ingredients, but my favorite part is that they are low in sugar and offer the highest amount of protein at the same time. They are all my son eats. Thank you Beech-Nut!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
My little man loves this one! I like that he gets some protein from the black beans. He sucks it right out of the pouch. Plus it keeps him"moving" if you know what I mean because sometimes his vitamins constipate him.
Christine L.
Goldsboro, NC
These Beech Nut organic purées are the best! My son loves them and they are perfect for on the go, stays fresh, low sugar with protein and vitamins !!! These are the best out there
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
I have twin boys who love the food pouches but I have never tried these. The brand we use is in a clear pouch. My biggest concern is mold. Has anyone had issues with finding it in any of these ?