BY BEECH-NUT

Vibrant orange color, mouthwatering savory flavor and a naturally silky texture makes our sweet potatoes a reigning fan favorite. Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals just sweet potatoes baby food tastes just like sweet potatoes—because it is.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavors encourage a love of vegetables.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

100% sweet potatoes.

• How often does your baby eat this?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I've been wondering 2 Answers
  • How expensive is this compared to other baby foods? 2 Answers
  • "This was the first baby food I tried on my 4 1/2 month old." in 1 review
Kortney B.
Riverside , CA
I absolutely love this brand! Amazing. I was using gerber and never liked it not even my children seemed to like it either.
Finally these cute little beechnut jars screemed to me and I decided to try them and my second born boy and third born daughter loved them! Each liked different ones but they loved to eat them all up. Wish I would have found these with my oldest. The flavors taste so good and pure. Love it Beech-Nut you rock! Highly recommend and the best part you can get these using your WICBeech-Nut naturals bananas jar
Jessica A.
Nooksack, WA
This was the first food we tried with my son and he loved it! I think the price is really affordable we often get them on sale at target for $1-$1.39... my son really likes that it’s purées really well and isn’t too chunky or textured so it would be great for picky eaters!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This was one of my son’s very favorite things to eat and one of the first things we started him with. This also helped him out a lot whenever he was constipated. It’s natural, has no preservatives or literally any other ingredients aside from sweet potatoes. It’s the only baby food brand we trust.
Tabatha L.
Perfect portion size. I love the glass jars. I felt good about feeding my child this brand.  Good price. I like that they are individual so it’s easy to try different flavors without buying in bulk. I would like a wider variety but I am very happy with the quality.
Lysette A.
Clarks, NE
My son loved the Beech-Nut naturals sweet potatoes when he was eating baby food! They are a good price and I love how the glass jars are able to be closed for later use unlike the Gerber counterparts. Would 100% reccomend to any parent starting their little one on baby food.
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls
My baby loved this food. It's a good price (86¢ at Walmart for a 4oz jar) and it's healthy since it only has just sweet potatoes like it claims. It's in a recyclable glass jar and it can be resealed to be put in the fridge.
Kristina D.
Elmwood
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic and healthy option for babies learning to eat. My toddler loved this food when he was learning to eat solid food. It is also great mixed with baby cereal for a more complete and filling meal.
rebbecca L.
Averill Park, NY
I love the glass jar! Something about plastic baby food containers just irks me. These are very affordable and we get 2 meals out of them right now. My daughter loves this flavor!
Danielle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just recently got approved to start feeding my son baby food and he loves the Sweet Potatoes! I love this product and will definitely be feeding him other flavors in the future.
Tegan E.
Livingstn Mnr, NY
I loved that these products are still sold in a GLASS jar and not plastic, I also love that there are no extra ingredients. This was the next best thing to my homemade baby food!
Eve S.
Where can I find this? I've been wondering
Lea M.
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
How often does your baby eat this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Why is stage 1 so liquidy?