BY BEECH-NUT

A gorgeous garden blend of tender peas, crunchy green beans and delicate asparagus. Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals just peas, green beans & asparagus baby food is like the best of your green garden harvest and so tasty, it might just be (good) habit-forming. Only real, whole vegetables are inside this baby food jar—and nothing else.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

42.5% peas, 42.5% green beans, 15% asparagus.

Amber G.
Adrian, GA
To my surprise my son liked this! I wasn’t sure that he would because of it having spinach and zucchini in it, but he liked it. My favorite part about this baby food is that they are natural so I feel really comfortable giving it to my son. I buy these in singles however and they are about $1.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was by far my sons favorite food and flavor to eat. Straight up ingredients and amazing taste. Plus I reused the packaging since it is in a nice glass bottle. I love that the packaging was glass and not plastic because it didn’t give it an off taste it actually to me seemed like it gave it an authentic taste better. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great product to feed their newly learning baby. Also reasonably priced if you find it at vons they constantly are having sales on them. Can be pricey at other places but most definitely worth every penny.