BY BEECH-NUT

Fresh ripe pears have a delicately sweet, almost tropical flavor and lots of juice. They purée beautifully on their own, so we didn’t add anything else to our Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals baby food—just pears.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavor encourages a love of fruit.
  • Just real fruit. Nothing artificial added.

100% pears.

nikki p.
Waynesboro, GA
Tried with my 4 1/2 month old. He really enjoyed this without making a face. Smooth texture and I love that it is completely natural and Non GMO. The ingredients list is only bartlett pears. Ingredients I can read and understand make me feel better about what I feed to my child.
Anna B.
Just pears is a great smooth consistency, especially mixed with oatmeal or rice cereal or even with another fruit. My little man has loved it from the beginning.
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
This was hit or miss with my baby. This brand does not add anything to their food so that was a major factor in choosing this among other brands
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I don't buy toy guns for my son's! This is definitely not a toy for any child to be playing with!! It should be in a different category!!
angel h.
Bristol, VT
Its probably bad but i am so guilty of still eating this on occasion. it literally tastes so good that i can't resist sometimes.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Its pretty good . My baby eats it just fine. Its not to expensive. Its a bit grainy because of the pear. I would buy this again.
Brooke S.
Lake City, MI
My daughter loves this baby food. We get her different flavors but it is always this brand we buy.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Pears are great for first foods especially if other foods are making a baby constipated!
karla o.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Beech nut has several different flavors. We have tried both veggies and fruits and have had no problem.
Brittany C.