Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves beechnut baby foods especially the carrots. If I don't have the time to make my own baby food, beechnut is the route I go. ALL NATURAL. I trust it 100% more than I trust Gerber's product's. It's great for on the go. I love the little jars they come in. I feed my son 75% of homemade baby food so I can control the seasonings, and the other 25% of the time he receives beechnut. We have not had a single issue with this brand yet. They never fail to deliver pure freshness.