BY BEECH-NUT

We purée rich and tender butternut squash to be smooth and spoonable, leaving it thick and hearty, the way it’s supposed to be. Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals just butternut squash baby food jars are mildly sweet and simply satisfying.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavors encourage a love of vegetables.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

100% fresh butternut squash

Jessica A.
Nooksack, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We really love the beech nut brand! We love that they don’t add anything besides what’s on the label and that the blend is fine enough that it doesn’t bother our son with the texture... generally I pick them up from target and the price is pretty reasonable compared to the other brands and for what you get i definitely think it’s worth it!
Courtney B.
Beaufort
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not brave enough to actually try it, but this was the first baby food that our little one tried and he seemed to really like it. Surprisingly, it has a decent smell and it seems like we couldn’t feed him fast enough. He couldn’t get enough squash!
Chantal D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my daughter’s second purée and she absolutely loved it and still loves it! I’m appreciative of the pure and simple ingredients Beech-Nut uses in their Naturals line. I’d recommend this brand to every parent!
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loved this food. I must say it wasn’t bad. There isn’t a thing she eats that I don’t taste first. Would recommend this to parents. There aren’t as many options as i would like but still a winner.
Dayna S.
Murrieta, CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
Love that I can trust the quality of this baby food for my baby’s first foods. Love that it’s in a glass jar and my baby loved the taste of the food as well. We will be purchasing more soon!
Lydia M.
Lackland AFB, TX
Purchased at: Target
Beech-nut is my only choice for baby food! The ingredients are actually natural and straightforward usually 3 or 4 ingredients. None of that processed stuff and my baby loves it!
Rochelle R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never really been introduced to the brand Beechnut until I had my baby it's always been about Gerber I'm glad I was given the opportunity to use Beechnut products for my baby. My daughter loves beechnuts butternut squash this is one of the first single food items she tried and she loved it. I also tried this product to myself I always like to taste each product before I give my baby to make sure it is safe and yummy of course. And I do have to say one thing I love about Beech-Nut is that there fruits and vegetables taste very similar to real fruits and vegetables. I noticed that Gerber's baby food has a slight different taste than the real thing which concerns me. I love that Beech-Nut baby food Naturals Chase pretty much identical to the real thing which it should as they promote on the baby foods. Overall I give Beechnut a five star rating always providing my baby nutritious and delicious meals.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
With my first baby, I did not buy any food for him; instead, I would cook everything from scratch on a daily basis. With my second baby, I go for the easy route. I Found Beech-Nut, and I fell in love with the fact that there is nothing extra in their food. Their Sweet Potato puree only has sweet potato, and their apples, just have apples, no nasty things that you wouldn't want to feed yourself, yet alone, your baby. Other brands have citric acid in them, or other forms of "Preservatives" so they can have a longer shelf life, but Beech-nut does not. They have nothing extra and that means to feed your child the product sooner and not hold onto it for too long.
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So inexpensive and easy to find. With my daughter I made a lot of her food myself but to be honest, I really didn't want to put in the effort of cooking things like squash or pumpkin for her to try so I turned to this trusty brand instead. Simple ingredients done right. My daughter really enjoyed this stuff and we ended up going through a lot of it as a result.
Janette C.
Pen Argyl, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Beech-nut products are far superior to me than other brands on the same level(non organic bar food). I pretty exclusively fed my son Beech Nut baby food because of him having milk protein sensitivity and knowing other brands are notoriously cross contaminating. I gave him butternut squash very early on and he loves it!
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
Anyone know where to buy
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was wondering if there is a recall still on this babyfood product? My daughter had heard it was recalled, and she has a 14 month old.
Lindsey G.
Escondido, CA
Is this an organic product?
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
is this better than gerber?
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Este producto lo dan el el wic?

Walmart