Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBeech-Nut
naturals carrots, sweet corn & pumpkin jar

Beech-Nut naturals carrots, sweet corn & pumpkin jar

by Beech-Nut

Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals just carrot, corn & pumpkin baby food is fall-harvest flavor your little one can enjoy every day of the year, thanks to plump corn kernels, sweet chunks of pumpkin and bright, refreshing carrots blended to absolute yumminess.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

63.96% carrots, 18.04% sweet corn, 18% pumpkin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut naturals carrots, sweet corn & pumpkin jar!
Chesapeake, VA
This is easily my son's favorite! He gobbles it down with no issues and still wants more afterward :)
Sherman, TX
My son loves carrots and corn. They're his favorite and it's perfect that beech nut offers them together.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great brand! My son loved this when he would eat jar food. I think it’s pretty greatly priced as I was able to get 2 meals out of it for him we jar.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
First time buying the pumpkin carrot and corn my daughter really likes it’s so I tried it it taste good
Rosamond, CA
Beech-Nut naturals carrots, sweet corn & pumpkin jar uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this one and the pea flavored one and my baby loves them! These are her first foods and I can’t wait to buy her more! They’re smooth and seem like they really are all natural which is obv a big bonus!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
This was so good for my little one. He ate this up and did not complain at all. I like how fresh beech nut smells and tastes. Yes I tasted it to make sure it was good. Lol
Grand Rapids , MN
Beech-Nut naturals carrots, sweet corn & pumpkin jar uploaded by Abbie Q.
beech nut baby food is my favorite to use. I don't have time to grind up food for my baby so this is to the greatest option for me. I love that is in glass bottles and not plastic, and its 100% natural! This is one of my baby's favorite flavors too. My apple & pumpkin and apple and oats are big on their list too
Midland , TX
Beech nut was definitely my favorite baby food brand to buy for my daughter. Like any mother I was curious to what she was eating and would taste it sometimes and this food tasted soooo much better than the gerber brand. I really recommend this brand of food! They have varietys of fruits and veggies for babies.
Jackson, CA
This is super sweet, but my son loves it. Its super fresh and just needs quick stir. I got this from raleys.
My baby loves the Beech-Nut brand of baby food! She is 7 months old and we have tried so many different flavors and each has been a big hit with her. The consistency is good and I love the simple ingredients without a bunch of fillers or preservatives.

Looking for your answer?