Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar

We purée rich and tender butternut squash to be smooth and spoonable, leaving it thick and hearty, the way it’s supposed to be. Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals just butternut squash baby food jars are mildly sweet and simply satisfying.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavors encourage a love of vegetables.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

100% fresh butternut squash

Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar ? Debating letting my daughter try them due to her not loving the Gerber brand. Anyone have any flavor recommendations?
Who has tried this?
is this better than gerber?
Start your review of Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar!
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar uploaded by Ana V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby really likes this one ! It doesn’t have sugar added and that’s amazing for the little ones !
Sherone M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My Son loved this baby food! He ate the entire jar every time he ate it! At 6 months old it was my go to for him! I love the see through jars and the extra ounces in the bigger jars!
Danielle An Y.
Newton Falls, OH
My son loves the beechnut but didn't really like this flavor but he loves peas and all the fruits
Estefany  A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta su sabor y a mi hijo le gusta también se lo recomiendo para toda las edades
Adrianna F.
Denver, CO
Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar uploaded by Adrianna F.
I was really nervous as to what food brand I was going to start feeding my son because some have all those crazy added ingredients. This was perfect being 100% natural. I also love the jars it comes in so much more practical to store if it wasn't all finished. Also for the price of each jar and for the amount you get it's so worth it for you and your baby.
Taylor  C.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Beech-nut is my absolute favorite brand for jarred baby food. The colors of the foods are so vibrant, which to me speaks volumes to the quality. I can actually stand the smell of these purees and they actually taste pretty good. The organics are 100% natural which makes me feel great about what I am feeding my daughter. The price is slightly higher than Gerber but for the quality I feel it is absolutely worth it. Too, the packaging is great! I love being able to reuse the glass bottles. Overall I am highly satisfied with these and completely trust this brand in feeding my daughter.
Maria  V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Beech-Nut naturals butternut squash jar uploaded by Maria  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
La favorita de mi bebe le encanta esta y está en especial es natural no como tiene muchos químicos y le gusta
Destiny  B.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the be3chnut because it’s organic and organic is always better than non-organic specially for a little baby that is starting to eat food my son loved it and I loved it for him and he is now off of baby food if I had another baby then I would use this brand again.
Angela P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My son eats all Beech-Nut foods! They are natural and nutritious. The foods all taste exactly as they are labeled. There are no surprises. You get what you see! I highly recommend this brand.
Amber  N.
Greenwood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I have used this brand for my oldest child, and she really loved it. No real pros or cons with this brand of baby food. No real improvements need to be made to this. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to all parents of young children.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica H.
Tuscumbia, AL
il y a 6 mois
Delica N. il y a 6 mois
Beech-nut, serenity, happy baby, and earths best seem to be my twins favorite brands. I am actually staying clear from all Gerber brands.