BY BEECH-NUT

A familiar flavor made from a sweet, ripe banana mashed to a buttery-smooth purée. A touch of lemon juice keeps the flavor and color bright in our Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals bananas baby food jar.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavors encourage a love of fruit.
  • Just real fruit. Nothing artificial added.

99.5% bananas, 0.5% lemon juice concentrate.

Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
We absolutely love the beechnut brand baby food! My son literally loves EVERYTHING he’s tried. It’s full of flavor and is the cheapest baby food we’ve found when purchased at #biglots. We will continue to use this brand as long as he likes it! I highly recommend it, especially for the price. You can’t beat it!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
My baby had these 'nanas as her very first food and she loved them! Great non-gmo product, awesome taste, and I feel happy letting my little one have some of these after her milk of course! Would recommend to parents everywhere 😊
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
My son loves anything by beech nut but especially bananas! This was the first real food we tried and he’s been hooked ever since. They are very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores except for Publix which is disappointing. Beech nut baby for life!
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
I use to give my 1 yr old son this in different kinds when not making his food/fruit. He liked it. Now I've started my 6 1/2 month old on the applesauce. I like that its all natural and not too hard to find and the price isn't too bad.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I daughter loves Beech Nut so much! She won’t eat Gerber or anything else if it’s not Beech Nut. Which I don’t I blame her because when you open it you can actually see the fruit unlike the others. This is all i buy for her.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
My son loves this flavor. He goes to town on the jar. Bananas is one of the only types he will finish because he loves them so much. I will repurchase if he is still on purées by the time it comes for me to buy more.
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
I love feeding my son this because he is always so surprised by how much flavor it has. He doesn't seem to love it but he'll eat a little of it. He's been picky with the baby food we have given him. I think he prefers home made because of no added sugar.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Beech-nut banana's were the very first jar food we tried with our little man. They are extremely well blended up and great texture for first foods! The smell is wonderful AND they are Safe!
crystal j.
Banana baby food stage 1 Naturals buy Beechnut is a great product I would highly recommend it to anybody starting off banana is a child's favorite
Anna B.
Not our favorite flavor because it smells a little rotten- just to be honest. But i have loved every other flavor of beechnut we have ever bought.