Beech-Nut naturals apple & pumpkin jar uploaded by Amber M.Beech-Nut naturals apple & pumpkin jar uploaded by Shannon S.

BY BEECH-NUT

The naturally sweet flavors of apple and pumpkin make a deliciously rich baby food purée, but we couldn’t resist adding just a hint of cinnamon to the mix. For a real treat, serve our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals apple & pumpkin baby food slightly warmed.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real fruit, vegetables and spice. Nothing artificial added.

60.5% apples, 38.9% pumpkin, 0.5% lemon juice concentrate, 0.1% cinnamon.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
My baby girl absolutely loves this brand of baby food. I love it personally because it is non-GMO. I can’t say that it taste great because I’ve tried every flavor that my baby has and every single one of them taste amazing in natural. I would highly recommend this brand to any mother because is literally the best that you can get when it comes to jarred baby food!
Abbie Q.
The two best pie combos as baby food are awesome, it's one of mines favorites! I love that they have this, and hope to see more yummy seasonal flavors similar to this. Thankfully they sell it year round
Ericka W.
I would actually eat this one lol. I love beech but for my baby it’s all natural and they offer organic as well. My baby loves every flavor and I like how they add veggies in with the fruits to make it tastes better .
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Love everything Beechnut. Organic, non-gmo, and natural unprocessed ingredients for my little one! The food tastes great and I feel good knowing that my baby is getting fed healthy natural foods without harmful chemicals.
Kristine G.
This is one of my little guy's favorites! He's six months old and just started on the second foods and he couldn't get enough of this one. I love that I can get two servings from each jar and that I can find them at my local Meijer.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
We just purchased this jar for our little man and they smell amazing! It's difficult getting the time make homemade food, let alone make food mixed and I feel completely confident and comfortable feeding my son these jars knowing their 100% organic.
Amber m.
Smyrna, TN
So yummy even I eat it with breakfast! My son usually only eats half a jar in the beech nut brand but will eat an entire jar of this stuff! He would probably eat part of a second jar if I let him.
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
My baby girl loves it so much! i was scared about the whole pumpkin thinking it might taste weird since i don't know what pumkin tastes like. but its good!
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
Our daughter loves this! My only drawback is that it's not organic....but other than that it's great, has simple ingredients and she polishes it off.
Karla C.
Ontario, CA
This is by far the best baby food flavor i have tried! I live Banana too but this one is delicious my baby loves it andhe cant gwt enough of it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your baby’s favorite flavor?