BY BEECH-NUT #60 in Baby Food

Beech Nut® Peaches &Pineapple Stage 2 1/2™ Homestyle Textures.
From about 8 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Has anyone used this brand? Yes for both my sons. The qual... 4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? I always wonder...I used it my baby liked it but... 1 Answers
  • WhAt u think of these brand people ? ...Stay with Gerber! 2 Answers
  • "It is a really good product though!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies!" in 1 review
  • "We just started our 6 month old on solids and Beech-Nut Baby Food is the only brand we're tried so far." in 1 review
  • "my baby absolutely loves their fruits." in 1 review
  • "My son loved it also." in 1 review
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Hardinsburg , Indiana
My son never did like baby food, he is EBF. but we tried the corn and sweet potato and he loved this brand. Between the Gerber brand and this brand I would choose the beech nut, it seemed to be the only brandbhe would do better with.
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Who doesn't taste the baby food before feeding it to their child? I also always have to taste the medicine, is it weird?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
I loved giving my kida this one fruit flavor it was so tasty and they loved it. i do reccoment try.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Austell, GA
Beech nut is amazing. my baby girl loves beech nut more than gerber. i don't have to worry about extra unnecessarily stuff in their products what you see on the label is what you get. no surprises
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Personally I don't like the taste of Beech Nut Baby food and I taste everything I've feed to my child.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
My daughter likes this kind of flavor . Smells good.I Have no trouble getting her to eat this flavor.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love that there is a healthier alternative for babies, wish they had them when my older two were babies! My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies! Plus they smell amazing!
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Grand Marsh, WI
One of my favorite brands of baby food. My little girl loves all the flavors and I feel so good about feeding it to her.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Simple ingredients and fresh flavors. Love Beech Nut brand and love this flavor.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughters both loved beechnut products! I had to be a little careful when purchasing because i had heard of some recalls but never had any problems with it. My little girl loved peaches and practically all beechnut food. She would finish it very quickly and would always ask for more.
Luz  B.
Luz B.
Which is better? Gerber or this one?
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
I've seen this product a lot lately, is this product better than other foods on the market? What's different?
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Has anyone used this brand?
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to be good for the kids, so I would like to encourage my friend to buy t for her boy. Thanks!