Add a Photo

By BEECH-NUT
#67 in Baby Food
Beech Nut® Peaches &Pineapple Stage 2 1/2™ Homestyle Textures.
From about 8 months.
Made with natural ingredients.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Austell, GA

Beech nut is amazing. my baby girl loves beech nut more than gerber. i don't have to worry about extra unnecessarily stuff in their products what you see on the label is what you get. no surprises
Rubi L.
Rubi L.

Who doesn't taste the baby food before feeding it to their child? I also always have to taste the medicine, is it weird?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC

Personally I don't like the taste of Beech Nut Baby food and I taste everything I've feed to my child.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.

My daughter likes this kind of flavor . Smells good.I Have no trouble getting her to eat this flavor.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.

I loved giving my kida this one fruit flavor it was so tasty and they loved it. i do reccoment try.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Hardinsburg , Indiana

My son never did like baby food, he is EBF. but we tried the corn and sweet potato and he loved this brand. Between the Gerber brand and this brand I would choose the beech nut, it seemed to be the only brandbhe would do better with.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Simple ingredients and fresh flavors. Love Beech Nut brand and love this flavor.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Afton, IA

We bought these all the time for our baby! Perfect size and great flavors kept my baby happy and full.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Rayne, LA

Love that there is a healthier alternative for babies, wish they had them when my older two were babies! My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies! Plus they smell amazing!
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI

One of my favorite brands of baby food. My little girl loves all the flavors and I feel so good about feeding it to her.
Luz  B.
Luz B.

Which is better? Gerber or this one?
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

I've seen this product a lot lately, is this product better than other foods on the market? What's different?
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.

Has anyone used this brand?
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA

WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL

Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to be good for the kids, so I would like to encourage my friend to buy t for her boy. Thanks!

Join Now