BY BEECH-NUT #99 in Baby Food

Beech Nut® Peaches &Pineapple Stage 2 1/2™ Homestyle Textures.
From about 8 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Has anyone used this brand? 4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to...1 Answers
  • WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber2 Answers
  • "It is a really good product though!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies!" in 1 review
  • "We just started our 6 month old on solids and Beech-Nut Baby Food is the only brand we're tried so far." in 1 review
  • "my baby absolutely loves their fruits." in 1 review
  • "My son loved it also." in 1 review
Domonique V.
I absolutely love Beechnut. They have great combinations of fruits, veggies and grains. This brand helps develop a baby's pallet very early on with unique combinations. Examples of unique types of food: Amaranth, Quinoa, black bean, kale, garbanzo beans, raspberry, kiwi, mangos, strawberry, aronia berry, zucchini etc. So many great combinations I can't express this enough. They all taste great too! This is an All-natural company AND they are part of the non-GMO project! Yeah! Healthy food for Healthy kiddos!
Kyla S.
Hardinsburg , Indiana
My son never did like baby food, he is EBF. but we tried the corn and sweet potato and he loved this brand. Between the Gerber brand and this brand I would choose the beech nut, it seemed to be the only brandbhe would do better with.
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
We just started our 6 month old on solids and Beech-Nut Baby Food is the only brand we're tried so far. We hadn't had to look any further because she loves all the different flavored we've tried so far. I can trust Beech-Nut to give my baby the best fruits and veggies.
Kim M.
I really like Beech nut level 3 foods. They seem to have the best texture. My daughter tends to be picky if her food is too watery. This can be tricky since she doesn't have teeth and we aren't able to move to chunky food.
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love that there is a healthier alternative for babies, wish they had them when my older two were babies! My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies! Plus they smell amazing!
Felicia W.
austell, GA
Beech nut is amazing. my baby girl loves beech nut more than gerber. i don't have to worry about extra unnecessarily stuff in their products what you see on the label is what you get. no surprises
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
We used the naturals on occasion for my son and while he ate them he took awhile to eat them. He preferred homemade baby food. It is a really good product though!!
Brianne H.
Irving, IL
Beech-nut baby food has a larger selection of mixed fruits which attracted me to them. All 3 of my kids enjoyed this brand in turn made me happy.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
One of my favorite brands of baby food. My little girl loves all the flavors and I feel so good about feeding it to her.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
I like the beech nut naturals! theres no added sugars or preservatives in them and the ingredients are simple
Luz  B.
Which is better? Gerber or this one?
Mandy L.
I've seen this product a lot lately, is this product better than other foods on the market? What's different?
Makenzie T.
Has anyone used this brand?
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to be good for the kids, so I would like to encourage my friend to buy t for her boy. Thanks!