BY BEECH-NUT #99 in Baby Food

Beech Nut® Peaches &Pineapple Stage 2 1/2™ Homestyle Textures.
From about 8 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Has anyone used this brand? 4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to b...1 Answers
  • WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber2 Answers
  • "It is a really good product though!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these, especially carrots, green beans, and garden veggies!" in 1 review
  • "We just started our 6 month old on solids and Beech-Nut Baby Food is the only brand we're tried so far." in 1 review
  • "my baby absolutely loves their fruits." in 1 review
  • "My son loved it also." in 1 review
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert
My twins didn't eat this at first because the pineapple I'm guessing was to sour, but after a couple months they loved it still love peaches now. Lol
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Hardinsburg , Indiana
My son never did like baby food, he is EBF. but we tried the corn and sweet potato and he loved this brand. Between the Gerber brand and this brand I would choose the beech nut, it seemed to be the only brandbhe would do better with.
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Who doesn't taste the baby food before feeding it to their child? I also always have to taste the medicine, is it weird?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
I loved giving my kida this one fruit flavor it was so tasty and they loved it. i do reccoment try.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Austell, GA
Beech nut is amazing. my baby girl loves beech nut more than gerber. i don't have to worry about extra unnecessarily stuff in their products what you see on the label is what you get. no surprises
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Personally I don't like the taste of Beech Nut Baby food and I taste everything I've feed to my child.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
My daughter likes this kind of flavor . Smells good.I Have no trouble getting her to eat this flavor.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughters both loved beechnut products! I had to be a little careful when purchasing because i had heard of some recalls but never had any problems with it. My little girl loved peaches and practically all beechnut food. She would finish it very quickly and would always ask for more.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
I love Beech Nut Baby food! Great price and my boys love it ! I can say I even eat the fruits myself sometimes lol
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Simple ingredients and fresh flavors. Love Beech Nut brand and love this flavor.
Luz  B.
Luz B.
Which is better? Gerber or this one?
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Has anyone used this brand?
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
I've seen this product a lot lately, is this product better than other foods on the market? What's different?
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
WhAt u think of these brand people ? I'm using Gerber
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Is this a good brand? I always wondered about these. They seem to be good for the kids, so I would like to encourage my friend to buy t for her boy. Thanks!