BY BEECH-NUT

The path to healthy eating starts with baby cereal. Stage 1 Beech-Nut rice cereal is made with tender rice for a creamy, easy-to-digest texture and provides 45% of baby’s daily value of iron with other vitamins and minerals.

Stage 1 Baby Cereal Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Easy-pour spout and curved grip prevents spilling.
  • Built-in measuring cap makes portioning a snap.
  • Includes vitamins and minerals: 10% DV vitamin A, 20% DV vitamin D, 25% DV zinc, 20% DV calcium, 10% DV biotin

rice flour, sunflower lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide (A B Vitamin), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), calcium d-panothenate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate, folic acid (A B Vitamin), biotin, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I call tgis stuff the sleepy food. It mixes well and fills them up until they are satisfied. My twins eat this stuff everyday, I usually put it in a bowl but I may sprinkle a little on a bottle if they seem really hungry after a bowl. I will say it's hard to travel with because it still spills out of the box easily but other than that, it's great.
cheyenne d.
gulfport
I mixed this with my baby food to give it a little more thickness to the food. Its a great way to get your child full and is easy for them to digest.
And it helps baby's that have ascid reflux it thickens and your baby won't spit up as much
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Jennifer N.
I gave this rice cereal to my kids when they were first beginning to eat solids. It was very quick to make, easy to digest and the kids loved it!
Chelsea L.
Perfect snack for the little ones I mixed mine with baby food for my daughter since she didn't like it that much
Genesis V.
Great for baby my daughter digested this so well . It works great for babies keeps them nice and full .
Tara R.
La Vergne , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cereal was a staple in my house when my kids were babies. Very versatile and easily digested.
Johnna R.
Daughter live it! So did I lol. Mixed it with either apple juice or breastmilk
Ashley B.
Rolla, MO
I fed this to my first daughter and she had no problems digesting it at all.

back