BY BEECH-NUT

Beech -Nut®. Homestyle Baby Cereal Multigrain.
'"Trusted by moms since 1931''.
Gentle texture.
Made with natural ingredients.
Stage 2® from about 6 months.
45% daily value of iron.
25% daily value of zinc & 7 B-vitamins.
Soy free.
Gentle on baby's tummy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
NISSA R.
Mega Parent Expert
My infant likes this cereal meaning she actually eats this one unlike the Gerber cereal. She is 8 months if that helps. Overall happy with this product.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My son loves beech nut baby cereal its great and healthy. He also loves to eat so iam a happy camper
sheyla g.
Mega Parent Expert
This was and has always been my go to brand for baby cereal and its awesome how now they have it in multi grain i will be feeding this to my baby. Its healthier and i bet she'll love it.
Cecelia H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter always favored this brand of cereal over the others .. I would just mix the smallest bit of applesauce in it to add some flavor ;)
Anita D.
First of all, my daughter just turned 6 months, and am trying out different types of cereals. when I first time I came across this one and tried it, she really did liked it. am not sure if it was the nut but am happy she did.
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
First of all I know this is not the way to use this but we put it in out kids bottles and they slept so good!! We also mixed it with fruit and they loved it!!!!!
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My niece loved this cereal as an infant. I always added a little bit of fruit to hers!