BY BEECH-NUT

Two trusted brands have partnered to combine the infant nutrition expertise of Beech-Nut with authentic Hispanic flavors and traditions from Goya. Beech-Nut Goya baby foods are jointly created Hispanic-inspired flavors made especially for your baby. Beech-Nut Goya Mango Stage 2 Baby Food is made with natural ingredients. That means no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Trusted by moms since 1931, Beech-Nut is committed to providing wholesome and nutritious food choices to support the growth and development of your baby.

Beech-Nut Goya Mango Stage 2 Baby Food:

• Made with natural ingredients
  • From about 6 months
  • Fat free
  • Authentic Hispanic flavors made especially for your baby

Warnings:

Warning Text: Listen for pop when opening.Do not use if button is up.

Mango Puree Concentrate, Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Review (1)
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
I absolutely love mangos and mango flavored baby food (even before I was a mom). Not many brands of baby food still sell the mango variety (that I have seemed to notice). I’ve eaten them myself and now that I’m a first time mother will definitely feed it to my child. It’s well puréed and has a smooth creamy consistency. If you wnjoy mangos and want to introduce them to your infant this is a great way to go.