BY BEECH-NUT

Beech Nut Good Morning Plus Fiber Mixed Fruit Yogurt.
Stage 2 grain+.
From about 6 months.
All Natural plus vitamins & minerals.
Pasteurized after culturing.
Beech-Nut Advancing Nutrition:
3 g of Fiber, excellent source of 10 vitamins & minerals. see more...

Crystal S.
I've always loved beech nut baby food they've done an amazing job making their food flavorful and my babies never had any problems eating it with smiles on their faces.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Love the new flavors. cant wait to give them to my lil baby girl. when my 4yr old was little she loved the baby food. all the different flavors.
Kadie G.
Love the new flavors. My daughter loves them. Wish they would have been around for my son.
Angel L.
Great baby food for less money than the Gerber brand. It digested well and never caused any issues.
Kay T.
I love all the beech nut products, and my daughter loved them too! I've tried them and they are all so tasty!
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
Beech nut was my son's favorite. the corn specifically. not a whole of selection, but they have good one's and this brand is cheaper than gerber too!
Taylor S.
Beach Nut is a fabulous baby food brand. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a baby in the right age group to eat jarred baby food.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I akways buy beech nut for my together and when he was a little bit younger this was a staple in my pantry, I love that it has fiber and my son just loves the taste
Nina R.
My daughter loves this. Great for breakfast and even an early afternoon snack. Glad they made more flavors, wish they had this when my 6 year old was a baby lol.