Beech-nut Fruities On-the-go Apple, Sweet Potato, Pineapple 8/4oz Pouches uploaded by Leonie W.

BY BEECH-NUT

Buy on Walmart
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always give my daughter beechnut if I don’t have homemade purées for her. It’s all natural ingredients and I know she is eating healthy. We love the pouches for on the go. There are so many flavor combos.
Latoria L.
Katy, TX
For my little one, I started out making his food but because he would eat the entire pouch, most of the food would go in the trash. So as an alternative and as he began to eat more food I purchased a variety of these pouches. I am happy with the natural ingredients and that my little guy loves eating them.
Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great brand! Easy to use! Can use an attachable spoon or just squeeze into baby's mouth or if old enough let baby feed themselves. My LO loves the taste. The pineapple did burn her at first but once she was use to acidic food no other problems. Very cheap less than a $1.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
These are the best grab and go snacks for your toddler! They are so easy and the fact that you can put the cap back on is a great plus! They are yummy but also nutritious! My son loves them and usually ends up pulling me to the pantry so he can have one!
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
My almost one year old loves these! If he sees one you better be giving it to him or incur his wrath. I love that they're easy for him to eat from the only draw back is they can get sooooo messy but that's anything with a baby/toddler. Will definitely keep purchasing.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
My daughter has a bunch of different Flavors of these and she loves them all, they're so easy especially on the go or on busy days. She still small so she's learning that if you squeeze to hard it'll all come out lol but other than that I think here great I haven't had any issues with them ether
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the way to go if you have a picky eater or you are afraid your kid isn't eating enough fruits and veggies. If I handed my kid one of these it was gone as fast as I gave it to him. It is a great way to get the fruits and veggies in without a fight.
Cynthia S.
Love these for my daughter when we are on the go when she just wants a little snack these fill her up pretty quick and if she doesn't finish it I love that they have the cap and they are so delicious.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Feeding one to my daughter right now and she loves it!! She’s saying mmm with almost every bite. Affordable & good for your little one 😀
Desiree B.
Otway, OH
I've always used Beechnut baby food products for all my kids. I love it! They have a good verity at great prices!