Beech-Nut fruities apple, mango & carrot pouch

by Beech-Nut

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Beech-Nut Fruities On-The-Go Apple, Mango &, Carrot Puree Stage 2, 3.5 OZ at Walmart.com

Baby Food Packaging: Spouted Pouches

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.13 x 1.19 x 6.31 Inches

Container Type: Pouch

Beech-Nut Fruities On-The-Go Apple, Mango & Carrot Puree Stage 2.; 6 months and up.; Full serving of fruit.; Made with natural ingredients.; Gluten Free

Baby Food Stage: Stage 2

Flavor: Apple, Mango , Carrot

Assembled Product Weight: 0.2343 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut fruities apple, mango & carrot pouch!
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Purchased at: Target
Daughter absolutely hated these. Couldn’t get her to eat them to save my life. I tried it and now understand why she hates it.
Stephanie W.
Cantonment, FL
I used to buy these products until I saw a video where someone had cut one open only to reveal this gooey moldy looking mess inside! I won't ever but these again
Allison B.
Great Bend
My son loves his fruits and veggies and although it’s hard to get him to eat his baby food some flavors he will make an exception for. He likes to eat big boy food like mommy instead. If your child is wanting to eat baby food I do suggest these.
Sara S.
Baxter, TN
My little girl loves these! This is a perfect snack to stick in the diaper bag when needed. I love that it is healthy and a great mix of different fruits and veggies. The price point is great and we will continue to buy. Beech-Nut is our favorite brand of pouches.
Anusha A.
Dublin, OH
Oh these are amazing. I used them for my son and now using for my daughter. Affordable, healthy and easy to carry. And they taste yummy. Both my kids loved them.
April S.
Beech-nut delivers quality products at an excellent price. I always felt confident that I was giving my son the highest quality purées when I fed him Beech-nut!
Elina L.
This is very sour my daughter didn't like it and she made a funny face and pushed it away when i trade to feed it to her so i tried it.. the price is reasonable and maybe if you mixed it with baby cereal or rice it'd taste better but i wouldn't buy it again.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Great to pack for on the go snacks! They are getting their fruits and veggies instead of eating junk food. The pouch is perfect for no messes!
Christina M.
My baby loves these ! They are a little messy but nothing major . Until my baby gets tired of eating it and decides to dump it on the floor lol
Aneela A.
Bought this for my baby ,taste it before giving it to him ,it's little bit too sour for me.

Looking for your answer?