BY BEECH-NUT

Harvest-inspired, with a satisfying flavor.

77% sweet corn, 19% water, 4% rice.

• "My son would not eat the gerber brand." in 1 review
Wendolly  M.
Merchantville, NJ
Our baby likes all of the flavors in the dinner variety, and we've been ordering it regularly for the past 5 months. Mine has always arrived packaged well. However, one glaring problem is quality control by the manufacturer. A couple of months ago, we noticed that some flavors were unusually watery, and some were unusually thick. More recently, the last couple of shipments have some jars that were solid or cake-like in consistency, almost as if it were dehydrated. The texture is kind of like a cake, and it makes me question the manufacturer.
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
My baby won't eat this, than again I make my stuff all from home, I am not sure if that has anything to do it. I tried this as an alternative, but don't think I'll be purchasing it again for my young one. Maybe it's just not for her.
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
I love Beech Nut as a brand and this is one of my son's favorite flavors. Unlike most baby foods, this food actually has a pleasant smell to it. I also think that sweet corn and rice is an unique combination, which Beech Nut offers a lot of.
Samantha G.
My son loves these. Always wanting more. The brand is a great band. They don't smell like the regular baby foods do. Not expensive at all. You can find in almost every food store and drug store.
Liza C.
Kenner, LA
This is one of my sons favorites! He loves the sweet corn and rice - texture is not an issue... He finishes the whole thing at 8 months and if he could eat it more than once a day, he would.
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
This was one of the first flavors I used to introduce textures to my son and it really helped. He was a little surprised at the different flavor at first but really loves it.
Candace R.
I give it an A+ this is one of the only baby foods I will and have fed my babies. I especially love their new natural line. My son wont eat anything else.
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
We loved the beech nut brand baby foods. My son would not eat the gerber brand. I think that the beechnut brand had more of a flavor to him than the gerber.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
My son makes the most weirdest faces when I try to feed him these he also spits them out I don't know why but I guess I won't be buying these again
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love the beech nut brand baby foods. My 1 year old DS LOVED this mixture combination and we will definitely be buying this again.