Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Sweet Potatoes uploaded by Nancy C.

Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Sweet Potatoes

Beech-Nut® Classics Stage 2® Sweet Potatoes.
New look!
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charna H.
When my daughter started eating baby food we went through entire cases of this stuff. She loved sweet potatoes. It got to a point though where it just became cheaper for me to make her sweet potato puree from scratch since I was home all day anyway.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
My son INHALES these and can't get enough! His first feeding, he ate the entire 4 oz jar! My husband and I also love that the ingredients are literally just sweet potatoes and water. We are team Beech Nut!
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
We are big Beech-Nut fans in our family! The sweet potatoes are definitely a favorite of ours too. These are a great way to get your little one to eat veggies, but still have a little sweetness to it. I feel like this is a reliable brand that I can count on for our little guy to love.
Cynthia G.
Carteret, NJ
Recommend. Provides the sweetness of fruit with out as much sugar. Couldn't get my son to eat many vegetable baby foods but he would gobble this
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our go to for baby food always. Love all the different flavor options! My little one loves them all and I'm so happy to begin pur solid food adventure
Adriannah H.
This isn't my favorite but my daughter seems to enjoy it. As long as our babies are happy can't complain right !? It seems to have great ingredients.
Nancy C.
Love beechnut baby food products. My kids have all eaten these as babies. And I recommend it to any person with a baby.