Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Corn & Sweet Potato uploaded by Julia B.Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Corn & Sweet Potato uploaded by Destiny M.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Classics Stage 2® Corn & Sweet Potato.
New look!
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "great varitey of flavors my son loved the sweet potatoes with the corn and the bananas " in 2 reviews
Naileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Beech is my go to baby food brand! With my first I made all food home made, but when I went back to work for my second I didn't have the time! The color,texture and smell is great! Especially compared to gerber I think it's too watery and their colors don't look fresh at all!
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
Everything about beechnut is amazing. What I love most about this is you can taste exactly what the label says it is. It's a little sweet because of the sweet potato and my son loves that. By far the best brand of baby food. Worth trying.
Mirna M.
On days that you don't want to make your babies food fresh this is definitely a good substitute. My baby boy loved eating these. They have many different flavors and most of them look yummy!
Brittany W.
This was the best baby food brand for us! My son loved it. He preferred it over the others, and he really loved this flavor. As a mom I liked that it was a more natural option.
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
Shoot there was a time that this is all my baby would eat. It tastes exactly like what it is. It kept her satisfied and is good for her so that's an A+ in my book.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
My son loved this baby food. He was a good eater back then and we would at least eat two jars. I would have to say his favorite was the banana and mine too!
Megan R.
My LO loves this one. It seemed odd but he likes sweet potstoes, and I love corn, so why not let him try both! He ate it up in a flash!
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
My son loves this food. Mix this with some rice cereal and heat it up in the microwave for 10 seconds, and my baby eats a whole jar!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
My baby loves this flavor. The corn and sweet potatoes taste so good my son gobbles it up every time.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
My son loved beech nut jarred foods as an infant, the jars are very convenient!