Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Banana & Mixed Berry uploaded by Sonya B.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Classics Banana & Mixed Berry.

New look!

Stage 2® from about 6 months.

Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this baby food! So does my daughter.
As a momma, I want to feed her the best and actual fruits and veg with no garbage additives and this one is exactly that! Natural, Non-GMO and perfectly, perfect for baby.
My daughter no longer eats these purees but when we first began feeding her I did some of my own fruits and veg pureed for her and we started off by using Gerber. She liked those but quickly it became difficult to get her to eat any of those.. so we switched to beechnut.
Beechnut was also a winner for my daughter! Not to mention we found out much of Gerber purees contain metals! How scary is that?!

I suggest anyone feed their child BeechNut! For this next baby it will all be beechnut.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby food has come along way since I was a kid!- no more basic flavors, they have amazing combos now!- my daughter loves this!- though she’s at a stage she wants to feed herself, so it’s a bit challenging feeding her this stage food!
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved beech nut and banana is still his favorite to this day he loves fruits and veggies and I'm pretty sure its because i feed him good stuff as a baby
katarina s.
akron, ohio
My daughter used to love this one ! I think it might have even been her favorite ! I know it is my favorite lol