Beech-Nut classics macaroni & beef with vegetables jar uploaded by Morenike K.

BY BEECH-NUT

We all love comfort food—even your little one! Hearty with a warm, savory flavor, our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics macaroni & beef with vegetables is about as comforting as it gets.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real food for real taste.

45.87% vegetables (carrots, peas), 38.65% water, 8% beef, 4% enriched macaroni product (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), 3.48% tomato paste.

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby didn't like this as much. Won't purchase it again. He did not eat much and by the time I wanted to try it agilain. I realized it was past the 2 days it expires
PEGGY M.
Greenville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Beech-Nut baby food products. They have a great variety and it is a trusted brand I am very happy to give to my children. Plus they like the taste!
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got beach nut on my wic and i would say this flavor is disgusting my lil one would not eat it. i will not be purchasing this item again
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loved these. also it smells good... haha I wouldn't eat it but both of my girls enjoyed this
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Typically I like Beech-Nut but this particular "flavor" was the least desired.