Beech-Nut classics corn & sweet potato jar uploaded by Julia B.Beech-Nut classics corn & sweet potato jar uploaded by Destiny M.

BY BEECH-NUT

Fresh corn and fresh sweet potatoes come together in a delicious fall-harvest-inspired purée. Your little one will cozy up to the tastes of autumn all year-round with our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics corn & sweet potatoes.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great next step in solid food eating.
  • New flavor combinations inspire good eating habits.
  • Real vegetables for real taste. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

42% corn, 39.5% sweet potatoes, 18.5% water.

Beech-Nut classics corn & sweet potato jar
  • "great varitey of flavors my son loved the sweet potatoes with the corn and the bananas " in 2 reviews
Jennifer B.
Ogden
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loved the sweet potato and corn duo. He was a sweet potato lover though. Some babies don't care for it. Every baby has different tastes. Keep offering the same things over and over again if your baby refuses. They say offer at least 10 times before you know whether or not your baby likes or dislikes something.
Neha S.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Target
Very good , Awesome!!! When my son started solid foods. He only had Beech Nut baby food. I trusted the brand and it tasted all natural and he loved it . And the best part is that all the beech nut baby food tasted like what it says it has, like I know it’s corn n sweet potato in there. You know what I mean, that’s what got me trusting in the brand. It’s all natural
Holly R.
Fall River , MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my babies favorites, I know as a mom corn isn’t the best thing for my baby to be eating as it really havezero nutritional value but I also know if it one more food my baby will eat it’s a good day for us! We also like the other mixed vegetables beechnut offers!
Michelle K.
Forest grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a good way to get my daughter to enjoy corn more! She loves sweet potatoes but not corn. So the combination of the two works great for us! It's a nice variety and was a great way for us to get more corn into her food without a bad reaction to it! Thanks!
Tiffany C.
Lorain, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! My baby loved eating her Beech-Nut classics and corn and sweet potato were one of the good ones . Good value and nothing in them but water and the name! Meet my expectations and my little ones. I bought this when she ate only jar baby food.
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby likes sweet potatoes and corn. She’ll eat a whole jar in one sitting. There are some flavors out there that seem odd to me but I did try them out with her. She doesn’t like them very much and sticks to single and occasionally the mixed foods
hannah l.
Jacksonville florida
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby use to love these which was shocking since she never really liked baby food i never tried it my self to know how it taste though but she loved them they have a great variety to choose from
Saleta B.
Canton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The sweet potatoes... these were one of all three of my kids favorite things to eat! They loved them, so I wouldnt suggest changing anything with this product it's perfect. Parents you should definitely let your babies try! Totally worth the money but also inexpensive!  Great product!
Delaney R.
Hamersville
Baby food, well sealed and fresh. My boys loved it! Only thing I would change is that it was still as fresh when resealed. Often it would become dry and nasty. My sons liked it, when first opened and would eat the whole jar. Definitely would reccomend.
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby had this one today and she liked it. I like that it comes in a glass jar. My baby liked the taste. And it’s smells good to me. I would give it to my baby again.

Walmart