BY BEECH-NUT

Deliciously sweet and incredibly creamy, our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics apple, pear & banana baby food tastes just like the juicy apples, pears and ripe bananas they’re made from.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

66.66% apples, pear purée (14.23% water, 9.18% pear purée concentrate), 9.91% bananas, 0.01% citric acid, 0.01% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beach Nut is my number one brand for my babies! I have 5, and hey all ate from Beach nut! Beats Gerber all the way! They have a variety of flavors and it's easy on babies tummys! I recommended to all my mom friends!
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
These are great!. I love this brand and all of the different flavors! Plus a wonderful price ! I keep these all the time for my baby
Gaabby G.
Lilburn, GA
My daughter loved this ! she loved this one in particular, variety of flavors ... great taste lol
alondra c.
My baby cousins love eating this it's there favorite. They get very happy when it's time to eat.
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
Perfect food for a baby. It have a great taste I recommend it to every parent!
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
My Daughter love eating this she eats one everyday . This Helps Her Get Full .