BY BEECH-NUT

When it comes to fruit, we love the classics—crisp apples and ripe bananas. We put them together in our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics—apple & banana for a juicy, sweet purée that’s full of fruity freshness.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

81% apples, 9.83% bananas, 9.15% water, 0.01% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), 0.01% citric acid.

• Would you really call this good ? I need ideas on what to...2 Answers
Emilee N.
This was one of my son's favorite as an infant. Usually he hated baby food, especially bananas. He loved this though. I think this is a great value and much better quality food than Gerber baby food. I would recommend parents trying beechnut products.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love this brand!. its great for babies, and it is not to thick or too runny. My son loved it! They have a wide range of different flavors and I recommend them all
Linda M.
I got to say at first I thought my baby liked it but she just started to cough a little like she was going to puke. I guess this is not for her. Doesn't hurt to try though.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
So far, this is the first one in which my son finished the whole jar. I am impressed. I will continue to buy these .
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
For the price they are fair. My kids seem to enjoy them just as much as the more popular Gerber brand.
melissa m.
Lester Pr, MN
Yum yum yum. So much better than making food by hand. My baby loved them and ate them all the time.
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
Would you really call this good ? I need ideas on what to give my baby girl she is about to start eating.