Beech-Nut Cereal Puffs Banana - 4 CT1.48 OZ

by Beech-Nut

Beech-Nut® Cereal Puffs™ Banana. Made with real fruit, whole grain & natural ingredients. Free from gluten. A Non-GMO verified product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut Cereal Puffs Banana - 4 CT1.48 OZ!
Independence, KY
These beech-nut Beech-Nut puffs are a great snack for a small child. They do not have artificial coloring which is amazing. They dissolve fast and are the perfect size for a small child first learning to eat. They have a amazing smell and a great taste. Yes I have tried them lol if my baby eats it I should be able to also. I would recommend these to mommies with small children. The price is great as well and they are always on sale. They are great for on the go as well.
Nashville, TN
My  kids love these and I do not complain about anything when they are willingly eating healthy snacks. Their products are pricier but I love that they are great quality and good, wholesome ingredients. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good snacks.
Forest Park
They literally melt in the child's mouth, they have lots of flavor. Yes it did meet our expectations and then some. I wouldn't change this product, they are very delicious. Pros babies love them, cons not enough flavors. The price could also be a bit cheaper.
Lockport, NY
My kids love these. They make a good on the go snack. Occasionally I dip into them as well, oops! Good banana flavor, not a lot of sugar. Perfect snack for a teething infants.
Fontana, CA
Babies FAVORITE snack! If I left the entire container on her high chair I’m sure she would finish it all. Even though they’re pretty sticky after being in their mouth and if they spit it out it can be pretty messy. But one of the best snacks for the little ones for home and on the go.
We love puffs in this house and it’s the hand mouth coordination that gets your little ones dexterity to build up so I’m a HUGE puff advocate plus the minute you put it in your mouth it starts to disintegrate! Trust me before baby gets it mommy tries it and this one is definitely a 5 star rating for us!
Escondido
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loves any banana tasting snacks. This one is by far her favorite. I feel it’s on the healthier side for her snacking so that makes me feel better. Definitely would recommend to other moms out there looking for a delicious snack for their babies.
4553 w celeste ave Fresno ca 93722
I love this brand. The baby purees always looked and smelled fresh and the cereal dissolves better than any other cereal brand for babies. Their puffs are no exception. Great flavor and don't immediately turn into cardboard.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter love puffs. We have tried a few brands. She doesn't have any issues with this brand. I try not to give her these but when were on the road, puffs are the only way to get her chilling and relaxing. So thank God for these.
Fairfield, CA
These are hard to find for me . I do not see them at all my local stores. But my son loves them . They are great for travel and a healthy snack. They are easy dissolving. I do recommend these for your babies !