Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
These were my son's favorite. They were not watered down like most carrots are. Beechnut products use the simplest ingredients as well; carrots and water.
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
This baby foodhas the same great taste as the ooriginal carrots but are a thicker texture for when your baby is ready to transition to real food
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
This was the first food other then cereal my son tired. He seems to like beech nut brand and seems to be taking well to the whole solid foods.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't really care for this one but she did love the sweet potatoes so maybe it was just the texture that she didn't care for.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Some will not digest good but with a dessert of pears or applesauce it will help. My son love it. Some times I mix it with other veggies
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
Beech it is our favorite brand in our home! Great flavors and varieties to choose from, but carrots our the favorite right now.
Rachelle H.
So good my kid loves these carrots! And on top of that its all organic so you know you are feeding you kids something healthy!
Lauren C.
Granby , MO
My child absolutely hates beech nut. He would not eat anything by them. Some of their combinations sound a bit disgusting.
mallory f.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great value. Great price. Great product. My first child loved it. Ready for my second to be ready for the baby food stage.
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?