Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #95 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
Karyn B.
Forksville , PA
My son loves everything Beechnut baby food- especially the carrots. He tends to steal the spoon and paint himself but he eats the entire jar and is satisfied. It tastes like carrots and not over processed mush, which is amazing. If I were a baby I think I'd be happy eating this too!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't really care for this one but she did love the sweet potatoes so maybe it was just the texture that she didn't care for.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
My son loves beech-nut baby food with exception to peas. Carrots are one of his favorites. However I was kind of disappointed I couldn't find prunes in this brand.
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
This baby foodhas the same great taste as the ooriginal carrots but are a thicker texture for when your baby is ready to transition to real food
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
These were my son's favorite. They were not watered down like most carrots are. Beechnut products use the simplest ingredients as well; carrots and water.
Jennifer H.
The only flavor my kids liked were fruits, never veggies. I always steamed veggies for them until soft and squashed it myself then feed it to them and they loved it.
Jessica Q.
Some people gave low ratings for non sense reasons... I made my own baby food also but always picked up beech nut to go on the road. so good! i even like all the flavors they have!
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
My daughter would eat this when she was a baby. I liked how easy it was for her to eat and how inexpensive it is.
Camille S.
My little one loves this not only is it a little sweet but great in content
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?