Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #93 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech nut is my daughters favorite brand of baby food . She refuses Gerber & every other kind! Its crazy because my daughter was the complete opposite . She was a Gerber baby all the way !!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Some people gave low ratings for non sense reasons... I made my own baby food also but always picked up beech nut to go on the road. so good! i even like all the flavors they have!
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't really care for this one but she did love the sweet potatoes so maybe it was just the texture that she didn't care for.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have had very bad customer service through Beech-Nut. As a new mom, I reached out to them through their website. To which they never responded to me. When I sent them another e-mail letting them know how dissatisfied I am with their customer service, they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't have any coupons to send me. Which wasn't my complaint and which is also a lie because companies always have manufacturer coupons. I do not like supporting a company that can't respect future buyers!
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Beech Nut is the way to go when it comes to buying already made pureed baby food! It is the purest of ingredients... For example the carrots are just carrots and water. No additives. Nothing extra that isn't good for baby! We have found Beech Nut in most stores and It is extremely affordable. Our baby loves the tastes! I would highly recommend this brand to all new moms and dads!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
All my kids loved these! Beech Nut seems to be pretty consistent with their product and the price is usually good!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I remember buying these at a very low price. They are really healthy for your baby.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
These were my son's favorite. They were not watered down like most carrots are. Beechnut products use the simplest ingredients as well; carrots and water.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
The only flavor my kids liked were fruits, never veggies. I always steamed veggies for them until soft and squashed it myself then feed it to them and they loved it.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?