Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Hillary P.
Beech Nut is the way to go when it comes to buying already made pureed baby food! It is the purest of ingredients... For example the carrots are just carrots and water. No additives. Nothing extra that isn't good for baby! We have found Beech Nut in most stores and It is extremely affordable. Our baby loves the tastes! I would highly recommend this brand to all new moms and dads!
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have had very bad customer service through Beech-Nut. As a new mom, I reached out to them through their website. To which they never responded to me. When I sent them another e-mail letting them know how dissatisfied I am with their customer service, they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't have any coupons to send me. Which wasn't my complaint and which is also a lie because companies always have manufacturer coupons. I do not like supporting a company that can't respect future buyers!
Karyn B.
Forksville , PA
My son loves everything Beechnut baby food- especially the carrots. He tends to steal the spoon and paint himself but he eats the entire jar and is satisfied. It tastes like carrots and not over processed mush, which is amazing. If I were a baby I think I'd be happy eating this too!
Jennifer H.
The only flavor my kids liked were fruits, never veggies. I always steamed veggies for them until soft and squashed it myself then feed it to them and they loved it.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
My son loves beech-nut baby food with exception to peas. Carrots are one of his favorites. However I was kind of disappointed I couldn't find prunes in this brand.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As far as baby food goes i approve of beechnut but as forthe textured carrots, my son has a horrible time digesting it. It cramps his stomach and comes out looking the same as when it went in.
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
My son loves to eat while we eat. But I always looked for healthy ways to feed him. Beech nut is so natural that I don't have to worry about all the chemicals and stuff they put in all the processed baby food.
Jessica Q.
Some people gave low ratings for non sense reasons... I made my own baby food also but always picked up beech nut to go on the road. so good! i even like all the flavors they have!
Christina M.
Beech nut is my daughters favorite brand of baby food . She refuses Gerber & every other kind! Its crazy because my daughter was the complete opposite . She was a Gerber baby all the way !!
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?