Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #93 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
My baby absolutely loves this! It's by far her favorite! Recommend this to all parents!
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
In used for my baby the organic because us more healthy she love a lot her favorite is pinapple
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
My daughter would eat this when she was a baby. I liked how easy it was for her to eat and how inexpensive it is.
jackie g.
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
My granddaughter love Beech Nut food. They are price nice and many different flavors to pick from.
Karyn B.
Karyn B.
Forksville , PA
My son loves everything Beechnut baby food- especially the carrots. He tends to steal the spoon and paint himself but he eats the entire jar and is satisfied. It tastes like carrots and not over processed mush, which is amazing. If I were a baby I think I'd be happy eating this too!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
As far as baby food goes i approve of beechnut but as forthe textured carrots, my son has a horrible time digesting it. It cramps his stomach and comes out looking the same as when it went in.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
Beech it is our favorite brand in our home! Great flavors and varieties to choose from, but carrots our the favorite right now.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
My son loves to eat while we eat. But I always looked for healthy ways to feed him. Beech nut is so natural that I don't have to worry about all the chemicals and stuff they put in all the processed baby food.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
My son loves beech-nut baby food with exception to peas. Carrots are one of his favorites. However I was kind of disappointed I couldn't find prunes in this brand.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Some will not digest good but with a dessert of pears or applesauce it will help. My son love it. Some times I mix it with other veggies
Diana L.
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?