Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #95 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture see more...

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
As far as baby food goes i approve of beechnut but as forthe textured carrots, my son has a horrible time digesting it. It cramps his stomach and comes out looking the same as when it went in.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Some will not digest good but with a dessert of pears or applesauce it will help. My son love it. Some times I mix it with other veggies
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have had very bad customer service through Beech-Nut. As a new mom, I reached out to them through their website. To which they never responded to me. When I sent them another e-mail letting them know how dissatisfied I am with their customer service, they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't have any coupons to send me. Which wasn't my complaint and which is also a lie because companies always have manufacturer coupons. I do not like supporting a company that can't respect future buyers!
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
All my kids loved these! Beech Nut seems to be pretty consistent with their product and the price is usually good!
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
My granddaughter love Beech Nut food. They are price nice and many different flavors to pick from.
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
Beech it is our favorite brand in our home! Great flavors and varieties to choose from, but carrots our the favorite right now.
Christina M.
Beech nut is my daughters favorite brand of baby food . She refuses Gerber & every other kind! Its crazy because my daughter was the complete opposite . She was a Gerber baby all the way !!
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
My son loves to eat while we eat. But I always looked for healthy ways to feed him. Beech nut is so natural that I don't have to worry about all the chemicals and stuff they put in all the processed baby food.
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
Hillary P.
Beech Nut is the way to go when it comes to buying already made pureed baby food! It is the purest of ingredients... For example the carrots are just carrots and water. No additives. Nothing extra that isn't good for baby! We have found Beech Nut in most stores and It is extremely affordable. Our baby loves the tastes! I would highly recommend this brand to all new moms and dads!
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?