Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by naushi r.Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by Adrii F.Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by Heather O.

BY BEECH-NUT #7 in Baby Food

Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love any beech nut food I’ve gotten for my two daughters! I love how they don’t add any preservative except the occasional lemon for preservative. I feel confident that I am feeding my child something that is healthier and not full of chemicals right when they start with their first foods! Both girls seemed to like a ton of different flavors and I like how they show the stages on the can.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my first baby, I did not buy any food for him; instead, I would cook everything from scratch on a daily basis. With my second baby, I go for the easy route. I Found Beech-Nut, and I fell in love with the fact that there is nothing extra in their food. Their Sweet Potato puree only has sweet potato, and their apples, just have apples, no nasty things that you wouldn't want to feed yourself, yet alone, your baby. Other brands have citric acid in them, or other forms of "Preservatives" so they can have a longer shelf life, but Beech-nut does not. They have nothing extra and that means to feed your child the product sooner and not hold onto it for too long.
Victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Beech-Nut is a great baby food a little pricey but worth it I've never had a bad jar with moles or any type of something that isn't the fruit or vegetable it's a well-known company. They're always coming up with great flavors that I would even enjoy smell fresh.
Kristen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When comparing baby food jars we noticed Beach-Nut only had two ingredients; squash and water, doesn't get any better than that! We also liked that this is a glass jar as opposed to a plastic container as the lid goes back on nice and tight.
Ericka W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very tasty and nutritious . I try all my babies food before giving it to him . If it tastes like chemicals or just nasty I throw it out . I have yet to have any issues with beechnut
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beech-Nut food is incredibly delicious! This is my favorite brand of baby food. It's never a fuss to feed my son with any of Beech-Nut flavors. I like that it has texture and it tastes amazing, even for me. I always try my son's food before feeding him and this is green light all the way!
Tabatha Ann R.
Clarksburg , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
His was my baby’s first food and it was mine too. I wouldn’t trust any other brand. The ingredients say it all! Nothing but what’s in the title. I don’t feel guilty about not making my own at home because I know this is a great alternative
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
My son loved this and most if the Beech Nut baby food. I loved it because it comes in a glass jar and they also have organic! We saved the jar for knick knacks and sewing storage. This was the only baby food he really enjoyed and ate the whole jar.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was old enough to eat, or eat purée. Whenever I didn’t have the time to make a home-made one, my go to is beechnut baby foods! And this specific flavor is my son’s favorite!
Monet S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Very affordable and great variety of baby foods. So many different flavors to choose from and they all taste pretty good. Bought mine from a local grocery store called Woodmans.
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
Anyone know where to buy
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was wondering if there is a recall still on this babyfood product? My daughter had heard it was recalled, and she has a 14 month old.
Lindsey G.
Escondido, CA
Is this an organic product?
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
is this better than gerber?
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Este producto lo dan el el wic?