Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by naushi r.Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by Adrii F.Beech-Nut Butternut Squash uploaded by Heather O.

BY BEECH-NUT #8 in Baby Food

Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
Mega Parent Expert
These are the only baby food I fed my son and planning on feeding my next child once I have the baby next uear. ,you son didn't really like the other brands of baby food beside this one and this one is so much healthier for them.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Beech nut is the best baby food out there if you aren't making your own they're natural and aren't loaded full of sugar my daughter ate it so well and loved it and the baby food doesn't stink so!every baby foods smell awful definitely recommend to everyome
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves this one ! Beech-nut is great if you not looking for added sugars and crazy preservatives x I am so glad I found this brand. It can get pricey but manufacturers coupons and deals are always happening
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Beech-nut is my absolute favorite brand for jarred baby food. The colors of the foods are so vibrant, which to me speaks volumes to the quality. I can actually stand the smell of these purees and they actually taste pretty good. The organics are 100% natural which makes me feel great about what I am feeding my daughter. The price is slightly higher than Gerber but for the quality I feel it is absolutely worth it. Too, the packaging is great! I love being able to reuse the glass bottles. Overall I am highly satisfied with these and completely trust this brand in feeding my daughter.
Tori M.
Washington, DC
I try my best to make as much of my baby's food as I can but definitely like to have some store bought jars on hand for convenience. I've found so many that have ridiculously high sodium contents but Beech-Nut has so far been the best I've found. I am happy to feed my little love this food and know that she's getting all the good stuff and none of the bad things that she doesn't need.
Angel F.
What i like about the beech nut baby foods is that i noticed that they're more "natural" looking. They're more slightly pureed than the Gerber brand. Though for a small bottle it cost the same as getting two tubs of the Gerber baby food. I would buy some of their flavors but most likely lean towards Gerber though because i save more money for doing so.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
Beech-Nut baby foods was my first choice for my daughter. Love the fact that it is all natural and I like the cute little jars. I prefer the glass jars over the plastic anyday, I can upcycle the glass jars into great craft projects. My daughter could not stand baby food, so we tried many brands with her, and this by far was the one that she would eat most often. If you have a picky baby like I did, I would recommend trying Beech-Nut.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I never tried this brand but this was the only brand my friend ever fed to her baby. He loved it and would eat a whole jar so fast!! I remember her telling me that they were really cheap. Not sure why we never tried this brand. Maybe with the next baby.
Maris R.
My baby loves Beech-Nut Butternut Squash. All time favorite!! I really try to take the time to make most of her baby food. There's some days you're so exhausted that you need something quick. This baby food is my go to and would recommend to others!
Haley M.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert
It's the only baby food I trust and recommend! I usually make my daughter's baby food but I was in a hurry and needed some quick, so after comparing what was in our local Walmart I decided Beech-Nut was the only brand for us! It is the only brand who keeps it real, no added anything, just straight fruit or veggies!
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
Anyone know where to buy
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert
I was wondering if there is a recall still on this babyfood product? My daughter had heard it was recalled, and she has a 14 month old.
Lindsey G.
Escondido, CA
Is this an organic product?
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Mega Parent Expert
is this better than gerber?
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Este producto lo dan el el wic?