Beech-Nut blueberry cereal puffs™

by Beech-Nut

We know that a handful of sweet, ripe blueberries can brighten up any day—that’s why we use dried blueberries in our Stage 3 blueberry Beech-Nut Cereal Puffs™ toddler snacks. Blended with natural whole grains, they add just the right amount of sweet to this munchable, easy-to-eat snack that’s great for tots—anytime, anywhere.

Stage 3 Cereal Puffs™ Snack Benefits:

• Great next step in solid food eating.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

White Rice Flour, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols(to preserve freshness).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut blueberry cereal puffs™!
How would you rate this product?
Irmo, SC
We just started using puffs so keep that in mind. These aren't as soft as I expected. My baby had a harder time snacking on these. I think I'll try again when they're a little older. Then I can give it a better chance. The good is that they're a decent price with several flavors.
10005 Hanover court
My kiddos love to snack on these and they taste good. I've even tried them myself.. They are easy for my picky eaters to eat. We need a bigger container of these. With twins we go through 2 bottles a week. I'd recommend them to other parents. They're affordable and good tasting for the kiddos
Tehachapi, CA
The twins loved them and the dissolved quickly like they’re supposed to. A little pricey for something that they go through so fast but it’s definitely understandable considering the quality of ingredients and such.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My little dude loves these cereal puffs. Great price for a great product with great ingredients for baby. Easy for little ones learning to eat regular table foods.
Ozark, MO
My daughter loves these. She really loves any of them but some dont taste very good to me so I dont repurchase lol. They taste so good! If my daughter is teething I give her these crunchy snacks and she's all better. I feel like they're a little more tough than the teethers in my opinion. Will repurchase.
Syracuse
Just like any other puff. Convenient for on the go, baby loves it. That’s all you can really expect from it. I didn’t really see anything special about it.
Beech-Nut is the best baby food brand ever. It's affordable and natural and my daughter loves these puffs! She can't get enough! I feel like I have to stalk up on them like every week! I've tried them too and they are delicious
These cereal puffs are amazing. Such an easy snack to throw in the diaper bag and take along. They are the right size for little hands and mouths. My son was not a huge fan of the blueberry flavor as some of the other ones.
Elysburg, PA
My son loves puffs. He enjoyed the taste of these! I am only giving 4/5 stars because they are a little harder to chew even though they’re recommended for 6+ months. My son choked a little so we waited til 8 months. Now he’s 11 months and eats them like a champ. Great price, too. Super easy to take anywhere.
Varney, KY
These have always been a big hit with both of my kids (and myself). They loved the taste and I enjoyed they dissolved fast so they didn’t choke. On many occasions I even snacked a few. They did make my mouth dry though. They are perfect finger food to help your baby learn to feed themself.