Beech-Nut Beech Nut Baby Food - Stage 2 - Good Evening - Turkey Tetrazzini - 1 Jar (4oz)

BY BEECH-NUT

Latasha F.
Latasha F.
Atlanta, GA
Great food for baby! Many different flavors to choose from and also so convienient in the little jars. Great vlue for price. I buy at my local walmrt for .58cents.
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
We personally did not like this brand so much. I noticed unnecessary ingredients in this jar food, not too bad like other brands but enough for me to personally purchase. If your not one for looking at ingredients this may be great for you.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
When my daughter was around a year old we began feeding her at least one little meat jar a day. She loved the Beech Nut meats, and I was pleased with the variety.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Fresno, CA
We never tried the ones with the meat but the single vegetable jars my son did enjoy from this brand.