Beech-Nut base sweet peas jar

by Beech-Nut

Blended into a pleasing creamy purée, Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics sweet peas deliver on flavor and wholesome goodness.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real vegetables for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

74% peas, 26% water.

Contains Kosher

Do you ever have these with any other foods?
Start your review of Beech-Nut base sweet peas jar!
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Beech-Nut base sweet peas jar uploaded by Noelia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby girl loves this sweet peas, she is seven months, I tasted it myself and it’s delicious .  #beech-nut
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Beech-Nut base sweet peas jar uploaded by Sadie P.
One of the first few foods that my six month old, Brantlee has tried so far. Sweet peas isn't his top choice. But Ive fed it to him a number of times and the more I do the more he seems to eat at a single sitting.
Kit W.
Kansas City
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby didn't care for the taste (which really has nothing to do with the quality of the product, she is just picky!) But the quality of the food was amazing!
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love, much better than the leading brands the pice is better it has the same nutrients has the other brands and baby loves it too. I would recommend this product to all moms.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Beech-Nut base sweet peas jar uploaded by Morenike K.
He hates it. I don't know about the beech nut baby food. My son is not with it. Didn't have this issue wit my daughter though. We'll I would not be buying it again
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product and a great alternative to Gerber. This product is really affordable and my babies loved it. I would recommend to any moms looking to try out other brands of baby food
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my daughter's all time favorite flavors. I will say if the spoon gets smacked out of your hand it does have a larger splat radius than some of the other flavors.
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my son’s favorite vegetable! He could eat two of these bad boys at a time and still want more!
Kahla M.
Mount Joy, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My 7 month old loves these sweet peas!! Very affordable baby food! Has a pretty decent variety of flavors too.
Erica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
baby food is baby food. just bought this to see if baby is ready as I will be making my own baby food. at least this is non GMO
Ask a question to the Influenster community...