Beech-Nut base pear jar

by Beech-Nut

Delicate, juicy pears make for a purée every baby will love. With a light texture and a gently sweet and tangy taste, our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics pears are a delicious choice that’s sure to please.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

57.8% pear purée concentrate, 42.17% water, 0.03% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Contains Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut base pear jar!
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely adores these. She gobbles down the entire container like it's nothing. I will always re purchase.
Crystal K.
Detroit
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The thing about this brand is that everything is true to taste. It's not like the other brands where the food had a funky after taste and the color is off. And don't get me started on the smell. Beech nut tastes, looks and smells just as the label says. The ingredients are minimal. Simple and pure. Your baby will love you for choosing this.
Danielle M.
Burlington, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby boy loves his pears, but did have a tough time adjusting to such a smooth consistency after starting with homemade pear purée. I found adding a little cereal helped us get to a more manageable and less messy option.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,434 reviews
Normally I make my own baby food, but I haven't had the time lately and was feeling bad. these baby foods aren't gross. I always taste them myself first before giving to baby. my baby loves the pears.
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
I have to admit, I tried a spoonful of the pears before I gave them to my son. I was expecting them to have no flavor but I would probably eat these myself. They have flavor without being over the top sweet. I trust Beech Nut and my son loves this product!
member-04633
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves her fruit and this brand of pears is by far her favorite. She likes the others but goes crazy for this. Theres not any cons to this as the taste is good and my baby loves it.
Michelle H.
Redwood Falls, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product. Baby loves pears. Could eat the entire jar in one sitting. A little on the runny side but other than that it's great.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pears is one of my sons favorite flavors of baby food. I think it's a little to watery but it's still okay. It can be bought anywhere they sell baby products. I would recommend this to other parents.
Whitney D.
Cynthiana
My baby girl loves all the beechnut brand baby foods. The pears are her favorite. I love that the brand is organic.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Beech-Nut base pear jar uploaded by Kyla K.
My daughter loves these. My son loved them as well. They are super inexpensive. I get mine from Walmart. At first she didn't like them but now she does. They are good tasting as I've tried them myself. I try all my kids food.

Looking for your answer?