Beech-Nut® Banana Cereal Puffs™ uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY BEECH-NUT

Everyone loves a good snack—and the best snacks are made with real food like ripe fruit and whole grains. That’s why use real dried banana to add subtle hints of flavor to the whole-grain goodness in our Beech-Nut Cereal Puffs™ toddler snacks. Made with natural ingredients, this is one sweet toddler snack you can feel good about.

Stage 3 Cereal Puffs™ Snack Benefits:

• Great next step in solid food eating.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

White Rice Flour, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Dried Banana, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols(to preserve freshness).

Holly (.
Jasper, AL
I love this brand! Everything that I've given my son he has loved! Also, these puffs are great for introducing finger foods and independent feeding.  My little man is so proud of himself and I don't have to worry about him choking because these things dissolve.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Got these under $2 at Target, Walmart, Big Lots, and Price Chopped. I love Beechnut products, ever since my daughter started baby food. I’ve tried them since I don’t give my daughter anything I don’t try and they’re pretty good.
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
My son absolutely loves these puffs! It’s a great snack to get him used to feeding himself, plus I trust this brand. Good quality foods for my son. I usually buy this from the grocery store, but I think it’s also available at places like target and Walmart.
Cindi R.
Williamstown, NJ
These are amazing. The Gerber ones were making my little man throw up. I make all of his food, so he’s not getting any “artificial” sugars like the Gerber so I think that was the problem there. The beechnut is amazing because it’s all natural! He loves them, and I do too!
Crystal K.
Detroit
Omg, these are fantastic!
They last longer than 7 days! Other brands harden and are dangerous. This brand of puffs won't let you down. Great finger food for your baby. The taste is light and great. Basically melt in their mouths.
Jennifer L.
My son loves this cereal puffs. I buy them because their made with real fruit and whole grain. I purchase at stop and shop.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I started giving these to my son at 3 months old. he absolutely loves them. helps with teething and learning to chew