Beech-Nut® Banana Cereal Puffs™

by Beech-Nut

Everyone loves a good snack—and the best snacks are made with real food like ripe fruit and whole grains. That’s why use real dried banana to add subtle hints of flavor to the whole-grain goodness in our Beech-Nut Cereal Puffs™ toddler snacks. Made with natural ingredients, this is one sweet toddler snack you can feel good about.

Stage 3 Cereal Puffs™ Snack Benefits:

• Great next step in solid food eating.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

White Rice Flour, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Dried Banana, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols(to preserve freshness).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut® Banana Cereal Puffs™!
Independence, KY
These beech-nut Beech-Nut puffs are a great snack for a small child. They do not have artificial coloring which is amazing. They dissolve fast and are the perfect size for a small child first learning to eat. They have a amazing smell and a great taste. Yes I have tried them lol if my baby eats it I should be able to also. I would recommend these to mommies with small children. The price is great as well and they are always on sale. They are great for on the go as well.
Herriman, UT
These are my kids favorite snack! They are super easy for my baby to snack on. The flavor is pretty good as well. They are great for on the go and in the car. It would be nice to have other flavor options. Overall I have been very happy with these and will continue to buy.
Greensburg, IN
I love to keep these in the siaper bag! Both my kids love them and one is three years old! I use these mostly when we go out to eat and they are mad because they want food now! They are very well priced as well and my kiddos can go through a whole cantainer at a time!
Fort Benton, MT
All my kids loved these they taste great prefect size for small hands everything is great about these!!!!!!just make sure you read how long to leave them open before tossing, or they get super hard and stale. Quickly.........but other then that they are awesome
Saint Johns, MI
Love the fact that these have so few ingredients, and she loves the taste! These are a prefect sized snack for a little ones to pick up. And they dissolve fairly fast which helps cut down on a parents concern about choking.
Taste like the real deal which is a big plus! Baby loves these i love these too! And they arent sticky like other brands i mean they are but im not fighting to take them off clothes or my sons fingers! Over all satisfied though
Oakwood Vlg, OH
We love theses. My 24 month old has food allergies, no eggs, dairy or nuts. And my soon to be 5 year old love these. They can share them and not have to worry about the middle getting sick.
10005 Hanover court
My kids love the flavor and they are easy for them to eat. My children prefer this flavor opposed to others. A bulk container would be nice but the product itself is great. No complaints
Longview , WA
My son loves these when he was younger, they were great to just throw in the diaper bag. Not that expensive either! I would definitely recommend these to parents!
Honea Path, SC
My son is 11 months old, and we recently began giving him little snacks that he can feed to himself (from the tray to his mouth). He loves these banana puffs! They are very affordable, and a nice little snack in addition to his baby food