Beech-Nut banana, blueberry & green beans fruit & veggie melties™

by Beech-Nut

We love how plump blueberries are always ready to sweeten up any situation. We pair them with crisp green beans for a taste that’s both sweet and bold. With just four ingredients, the whole fruits and veggies we use in our Stage 3 Banana, Blueberry & Green Bean Fruit & Veggie Melties™ make a naturally colorful snack that simply melt-in-your-mouth—made for tots 8 months and older.

• Toddler snack with only 4 ingredients.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Convenient resealable pouch for easy storage.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Ingredients: bananas, blueberries, green beans, fruit pectin.

Do these melt pretty quickly for babies without teeth yet?
Are these like yogurt bites? Do your kids like them?
[product:beech-nut-stage-3-fruit-and-veggie-meltiestm-pouch-in-banana-blueberry-and-green-beans] My son has a food protein allergy. Has any other moms with a child with FPIES used these with good results?
Start your review of Beech-Nut banana, blueberry & green beans fruit & veggie melties™!
How would you rate this product?
Ennis, TX
My daughter loves these! They melt quickly and are a great easy snack for my 8 month old while she is starting to explore solid foods and practice self feeding. I also love that they only have 4 ingredients so I can feel good about what is going in her delicate tummy. Just be warned that they can be messy and once wet will stick to everything.
Antioch , CA
Compared to other similar products, Beech-Nut is on the more expensive side. However I believe it is more expensive because it uses fewer ingredients. I believe there is only 4 ingredients in this product and I love that. There is no added sugars or food dye. It’s just fruit and veggies. My daughter also loved these as a snack.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My 9month old son loves these. They melt in his mouth and have a great taste also. He definitely enjoys these little snacks during snack time. Very easy to swallow and he does have a problem eating these. My toddler also loves to snack on these while on the go. Not messy or sticky.
Cheshire, CT
My 5 year old loved these as a snack in her lunchbox to school but I'm not a super huge fan of them for my 9 month old. They seemed pretty hard and crunchy and not like something that would melt in your mouth so we didn't even try it with the baby. But my toddler approves!
Jensen Beach, FL
My daughter loves this I even steal a few now and then 😉 they are great for when you’re first starting out with chewing and they understand how to chew so that they’ll salivate with this and it’ll melt and I just pretended to chew so my daughter can watch me and learn.
My 10 month old son really likes eating these. There is no added sugar in them unlike the yogurt melties. They are also really easy to feed him for a snack and you don't have to worry about him choking on it since they melt. I would recommend this to others.
Lexington, SC
This is a great snack to throw in the diaper bag. They are so easy to travel with, and easy for little ones to eat. I make my own baby trail mix with these and other cereals. They are a big hit with both my one-year-old and my three-year-old!
San Antonio, TX
Please use according to the expiration date! These are only good for a couple of days after the seal has been opened and they will go stale. (If they make it that long) besides that, they are delicious by the way my son eats them
Von Ormy, TX
There are very few ingredients in these and I love that! And I love that it offers a hearty vegetable with a yummy berry! These do make a baby poop, but it’s a great snack if you balance it out with something else too!
My kids love these. I like that they aren't yogurt-based, and contain veggies as well as fruits. They're a little pricier than our normal brand, but I like to buy them whdn they're on sale.