Beech Nut Applesauce Stage 2 uploaded by Amanda W.Beech Nut Applesauce Stage 2 uploaded by Amanda W.Beech Nut Applesauce Stage 2 uploaded by Amanda W.

BY BEECH-NUT #43 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Beech-Nut® Applesauce Stage 2®.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda W.
My baby loves this apple sauce. He gets it for his "dessert". He loves the taste. And it is kinda funny his older brothers love it too. It smells just like applesauce. It has three ingredients listed on the jar. It is easy to open. And it stays on the spoon, even with my wiggly baby. The best part is if your baby does not finish it, just put the lid back on it, and put it in the fridge. It will keep in the fridge for up to three days. It has instructions for microwaving. But, my baby eats it at room temp. If you microwave it, please check the temp before you give it to your baby. Another thing to remember if you microwave it, REMOVE the lid, that part is not meant to be be microwaved, it will mess up your microwave. Also, always stir it before feeding. I would recommend this as something to feed your baby. But, make sure that you baby is getting their other food as well.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I love the Beech Nut brand of baby food. My lo loved it and I would recommend to anyone you had a lo eating baby food. I feel they are reasonably priced as well and I would buy again and again . You can find them anywhere baby stuff is.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
My son loves the apple baby food! It's one that I buy all the time for him! Beech Nut is a great grand. It met all of my expectations. It can be bought anywhere they sell baby products!
Marissa M.
Good flavor, great packaging. It's nice to be able to see the food you are purchasing through the glass jars. I feel safer with the food stored in glass over plastic. It's at an affordable price and kids love it.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
I usually give my baby the organic Beech-nut Apple sauce, but that one is not on here. Amy how he still likes the Beech-nut brand of baby food. I'm happy that they have the option of the organic versions of the regular flavors. I would definitely buy this baby food again.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
These beech nut jars are incredible! Great products with quality food; and I love that I can see the food inside! Definitely went above my expectations and very affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
Beachnut is great baby food I used the basic line for both my daughter and have recently started using the Natural line for my younger daughter. It's great because there is a lot of variety and options. It is also made without lots of water being added.
Jessica F.
Laurel, MT
I'm very pleased with Beech Nut applesauce. I appreciate the fact that they keep their product affordable without 'cheap' quality. My little guy loves this stuff.
Leah R.
My girls LOVED this Beechnut Apple Sauce when they were eating baby food. Beechnut was actually our favorite brand. Good flavors, good ingredients, good price!
Vanessa E.
My baby loves them but I been hearing stuff about them so I'm a Lil scare to buy them now but she loves them what to do rite