Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties™

by Beech-Nut

When your little one needs a little nibble, the harvest-fresh taste of fall’s flavors always hits the spot. Buttery pumpkin and sweet apple combine in a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth morsel for tots aged 8 months and older. With only three ingredients and no added sugar, our Stage 3 apple pumpkin Beech-Nut Fruit & Veggie Melties™ make a nutritious nosh anytime of day or year.

• Made with only 3 ingredients.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Convenient resealable pouch for easy storage.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Ingredients: Apples, Pumpkin, Fruit Pectin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties™!
Bryant , AR
Love these for On-the-go snacks for my little man! I typically buy whatever flavors/brands my store has in stock at the time, but I continue to also look for the Apple Pumpkin. These are by far his favorite snack! He would eat the entire pack if I let him lol The price is reasonable, their a healthy alternative to other on-the-go snacks, and they are yummy!
Savannah, GA
Hey my baby loves this stuff and so did my other two children . Decent price and availability in all types of stores . Also have lots to choose from and I think my littlest one has tried all of them so far ! Completely satisfied or should I say my children were completely satisfied !!!
Cullman, AL
Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties™ uploaded by Meribeth B.
Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties™ uploaded by Meribeth B.
My kid loves these. They smell just like when you open a can of pumpkin purée. I think they are decent for the price. The only issue I have is when you toss these in the diaper bag if you are not careful they can and will break into tiny pieces. I kind of wish they came in packaging like puffs.
Saint Peters, MO
A rather healthy option of snack for which I'm grateful. Not just mostly empty calories that other brands tend to offer. I like that there are veggies included in the recipe. That there are so few ingredients. My daughter loves these melts and the package is good for on the go.
De Witt, IA
For an easy, convenience snack for my baby, these are one of my favorites.  I feel good knowing that the only things in it are pumpkin and apple (puree and pectin). I'm sure I could make these, but the grab-n-go ease makes them hard to beat.
Lubbock, TX
My daughter always had a rough time chewing her food before swallowing. But with the Melties we didn’t have to worry as much about choking. They dissolve quickly, taste really good (maybe I snuck a few), and are a great healthy alternative.
Boerne, TX
At first the dryness of the bites worried me however my son toke to them immediately! They have fresh ingredients and are a good snack for my little one. It’s easy shape packs nicely in the diaper bag for an easy on the go snack.
Denver, CO
My son had a dairy intolerance his first year and I was so happy to find these as an alternative to yogurt melts! They’re super tasty and melt easy, so it was a good snack to offer without worrying about choking.
Loveland, CO
Baby likes the flavor and easy to pick up. Pretty affordable snacking. They dissolve a little easier than the Gerber ones so I felt more secure in giving them to her before her teeth broke through.
W Lafayette, IN
My daughter does not like to eat fruit. But I found the pumpkin apple Yogurt melts she absolutely adores them. They get super mushy really fast and it's easy for her to eat with her swallow delay