BY BEE #72 in Bread

Family Fun for the Holidays! Contains 1/2 Pound of Wonka Candy. Wonka Nerds® Tiny, Tangy Crunchy Candy. Wonka Sweetarts® Tangy Candy. Wonka Runts® Candy. Wonka BottleCaps® The Soda Pop Candy. Includes: Set-Up Tray 8 oz. of Wonka Candy Gingerbread House Panels Pre-Mixed Cake Mate® Icing. see more...

Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I have to start this review off by clarifying that I purchased the Mike and Ike's and Peeps version of this kit and not the Wonka one, but there is no page for that one. I really enjoyed the kit itself. Tons of candy and frosting to assemble and decorate the house. Probably the best gingerbread house Kit I've ever purchased.
Vinna L.
Vinna L.
Atlanta, GA
Love everything about this project for the babies😍 If you have kids they will definitely enjoy making these on Christmas Eve. I'm not a kid but I'm still excited about this project😍
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
1/2 lb. of candy sounds like a lot, but in reality, it isn't, and Wonka candy isn't really varied enough to make an artistic gingerbread house. I prefer sticking to the old-school method :)
Becky S.
Becky S.
Whitman, MA
Ugh. This thing was terrible. So hard to put together and have stay together. I didn't provide nearly enough candy to make a descent looking house. My family and I did make some fun memories putting it together, but more than anything it was just frustrating.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
These are great! Super fun for kids around the holidays could even leave for santa (: Great for Christmas!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Huntersville, NC
Good to make, not so much to eat. Also usually gets gross after a while and we end up throwing it out before we can eat the candy off of it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
goose creek, SC
I get my kids gingerbread houses every year. I got this one and it wasn't liked or disliked anymore than the rest. It did cost me a little more though.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Howard lake , Mn
Foodie Expert
Wanted to do something fun and on a budget with my six year old. This was very messy, but it did entertain my daughter who enjoyed it. I wish it would have come with a base instead of flimsy plastic and also frosting tube would have been nice instead of a bag. Positive turned out cute, had fun, found it at the one and only store in my small town bonus we made a Christmas memory.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is fun for small children to make at home during the holidays, its a great way to keep your kids interacted during the holiday.
Maisue y.
I get this for my kids during the holidays and they love it so much. I would recommend this for all my friends and family.
Maisue y.
Where is the best place to find this product?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Does it come with a ginger bread house?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Is this easy to build ?
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Would this be appropriate to build with a 2 1/2 year old? And is it actually edible?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Does it fall apart easily? I got one of a different brand last year and the ginger bread house was broken when we opened it!