BY BEE #89 in Bread

Family Fun for the Holidays! Contains 1/2 Pound of Wonka Candy. Wonka Nerds¬ģ Tiny, Tangy Crunchy Candy. Wonka Sweetarts¬ģ Tangy Candy. Wonka Runts¬ģ Candy. Wonka BottleCaps¬ģ The Soda Pop Candy. Includes: Set-Up Tray 8 oz. of Wonka Candy Gingerbread House Panels Pre-Mixed Cake Mate¬ģ Icing. see more...

Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I have to start this review off by clarifying that I purchased the Mike and Ike's and Peeps version of this kit and not the Wonka one, but there is no page for that one. I really enjoyed the kit itself. Tons of candy and frosting to assemble and decorate the house. Probably the best gingerbread house Kit I've ever purchased.
Vinna L.
Atlanta, GA
Love everything about this project for the babiesūüėć If you have kids they will definitely enjoy making these on Christmas Eve. I'm not a kid but I'm still excited about this projectūüėć
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I buy this every year for my kids. It has plenty of candy and frosting and it even has a little guide to make it look like the box if you have a perfectionist on your hands.
Becky S.
Whitman, MA
Ugh. This thing was terrible. So hard to put together and have stay together. I didn't provide nearly enough candy to make a descent looking house. My family and I did make some fun memories putting it together, but more than anything it was just frustrating.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
1/2 lb. of candy sounds like a lot, but in reality, it isn't, and Wonka candy isn't really varied enough to make an artistic gingerbread house. I prefer sticking to the old-school method :)
Faith H.
Washington, DC
I did not have good luck with this kit. I got it for my nephew during Xmas, and the frosting would not stick to the sides of the house whatsoever. We had a HUGE mess on our hands and a house that wouldn't stay constructed. We were both pretty disappointed.
Stephanie S.
goose creek, SC
I get my kids gingerbread houses every year. I got this one and it wasn't liked or disliked anymore than the rest. It did cost me a little more though.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good to make, not so much to eat. Also usually gets gross after a while and we end up throwing it out before we can eat the candy off of it
Ameerah W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is fun for small children to make at home during the holidays, its a great way to keep your kids interacted during the holiday.
Maisue y.
I get this for my kids during the holidays and they love it so much. I would recommend this for all my friends and family.
Maisue y.
Where is the best place to find this product?
Samantha P.
Does it come with a ginger bread house?
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Is this easy to build ?
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Would this be appropriate to build with a 2 1/2 year old? And is it actually edible?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Who have don't this Ginger beard kit? How long does it last and is it sturdy?