BY BEE #92 in Bread

Family Fun for the Holidays! Contains 1/2 Pound of Wonka Candy. Wonka Nerds® Tiny, Tangy Crunchy Candy. Wonka Sweetarts® Tangy Candy. Wonka Runts® Candy. Wonka BottleCaps® The Soda Pop Candy. Includes: Set-Up Tray 8 oz. of Wonka Candy Gingerbread House Panels Pre-Mixed Cake Mate® Icing. see more...

Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I have to start this review off by clarifying that I purchased the Mike and Ike's and Peeps version of this kit and not the Wonka one, but there is no page for that one. I really enjoyed the kit itself. Tons of candy and frosting to assemble and decorate the house. Probably the best gingerbread house Kit I've ever purchased.
Vinna L.
Vinna L.
Atlanta, GA
Love everything about this project for the babies😍 If you have kids they will definitely enjoy making these on Christmas Eve. I'm not a kid but I'm still excited about this project😍
Faith H.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
I did not have good luck with this kit. I got it for my nephew during Xmas, and the frosting would not stick to the sides of the house whatsoever. We had a HUGE mess on our hands and a house that wouldn't stay constructed. We were both pretty disappointed.
Maisue y.
I get this for my kids during the holidays and they love it so much. I would recommend this for all my friends and family.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
This is fun for small children to make at home during the holidays, its a great way to keep your kids interacted during the holiday.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Its my favorite time of the year, Making gingerbread houses. It's about making memories and having fun. This kit it easy to assemble and has all you need. Enjoy the holidays while spending time making sweet memories with the ones you love.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Howard lake , Mn
Foodie Expert
Wanted to do something fun and on a budget with my six year old. This was very messy, but it did entertain my daughter who enjoyed it. I wish it would have come with a base instead of flimsy plastic and also frosting tube would have been nice instead of a bag. Positive turned out cute, had fun, found it at the one and only store in my small town bonus we made a Christmas memory.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Foodie Expert
1/2 lb. of candy sounds like a lot, but in reality, it isn't, and Wonka candy isn't really varied enough to make an artistic gingerbread house. I prefer sticking to the old-school method :)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I buy this every year for my kids. It has plenty of candy and frosting and it even has a little guide to make it look like the box if you have a perfectionist on your hands.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
goose creek, SC
I get my kids gingerbread houses every year. I got this one and it wasn't liked or disliked anymore than the rest. It did cost me a little more though.
Maisue y.
Where is the best place to find this product?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Is this easy to build ?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Does it come with a ginger bread house?
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Would this be appropriate to build with a 2 1/2 year old? And is it actually edible?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Does it fall apart easily? I got one of a different brand last year and the ginger bread house was broken when we opened it!