BY BEE

Family Fun for the Holidays! Contains 1/2 Pound of Wonka Candy. Wonka NerdsĀ® Tiny, Tangy Crunchy Candy. Wonka SweetartsĀ® Tangy Candy. Wonka RuntsĀ® Candy. Wonka BottleCapsĀ® The Soda Pop Candy. Includes: Set-Up Tray 8 oz. of Wonka Candy Gingerbread House Panels Pre-Mixed Cake MateĀ® Icing. see more...

Vinna L.
Atlanta , GA
Love everything about this project for the babiesšŸ˜ If you have kids they will definitely enjoy making these on Christmas Eve. I'm not a kid but I'm still excited about this projectšŸ˜
Kara W.
Howard lake , Mn
Wanted to do something fun and on a budget with my six year old. This was very messy, but it did entertain my daughter who enjoyed it. I wish it would have come with a base instead of flimsy plastic and also frosting tube would have been nice instead of a bag. Positive turned out cute, had fun, found it at the one and only store in my small town bonus we made a Christmas memory.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I have to start this review off by clarifying that I purchased the Mike and Ike's and Peeps version of this kit and not the Wonka one, but there is no page for that one. I really enjoyed the kit itself. Tons of candy and frosting to assemble and decorate the house. Probably the best gingerbread house Kit I've ever purchased.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Its my favorite time of the year, Making gingerbread houses. It's about making memories and having fun. This kit it easy to assemble and has all you need. Enjoy the holidays while spending time making sweet memories with the ones you love.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I buy this every year for my kids. It has plenty of candy and frosting and it even has a little guide to make it look like the box if you have a perfectionist on your hands.
Becky S.
Whitman, MA
Ugh. This thing was terrible. So hard to put together and have stay together. I didn't provide nearly enough candy to make a descent looking house. My family and I did make some fun memories putting it together, but more than anything it was just frustrating.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
1/2 lb. of candy sounds like a lot, but in reality, it isn't, and Wonka candy isn't really varied enough to make an artistic gingerbread house. I prefer sticking to the old-school method :)
Faith H.
Washington, DC
I did not have good luck with this kit. I got it for my nephew during Xmas, and the frosting would not stick to the sides of the house whatsoever. We had a HUGE mess on our hands and a house that wouldn't stay constructed. We were both pretty disappointed.
Stephanie S.
goose creek, SC
I get my kids gingerbread houses every year. I got this one and it wasn't liked or disliked anymore than the rest. It did cost me a little more though.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good to make, not so much to eat. Also usually gets gross after a while and we end up throwing it out before we can eat the candy off of it
Maisue y.
Where is the best place to find this product?
Samantha P.
Does it come with a ginger bread house?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Is this easy to build ?
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Would this be appropriate to build with a 2 1/2 year old? And is it actually edible?
Regine R.
Who have don't this Ginger beard kit? How long does it last and is it sturdy?