BY BEE RAW

Yellow Melilot flower with its characteristically sweet smell translates to a wonderful nose on Bee Raw's Sweet Yellow Clover honey. You'll find it light, delicate, sweet, and buttery at first taste, followed by warm undertones of cinnamon and nutmeg.... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good honey with many variety, its a little priceybut its def money well spent
candice r.
Homer City, PA
I hate clover hunny. I love real raw honey. I love the combs too for tea in the winter.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
Honey in all brands is usually very expensive. I find that if I buy a jar or two, I use it for a bunch of things. I can use it to flavor tea, make my homemade facial scrub/mask, or use it in a marinade. This is definitely one of the better tasting honeys, and its worth the money.
gaby P.
Harker Heights, TX
This honey is good . One of the better ones I have had. So I would recommend this honey.
Valerie N.
Sligo, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Although I am more of a fan of natural honey, this honey is great for tea and adding sweetness without sugar!
Renren S.
My friend said it is really, u can use it to cook. To mix with salad dressing , add into ur favoriate tea and coffee.. Love add in my favorite date and gogi tea!
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aun no he probado este producto, en lo personal siempre uso la miel, como sustituto del azúcar , para mascarillas faciales, y para ayudar a la piel a cicatrizar en caso de lesiones leves, este producto sería el indicado.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
My sister says this is the best raw honey, but I cant find in northern cali?