HealthWellnessWeight Managementbeekeeper's naturals

by beekeeper's naturals

Beekeeper's Naturals Propolis Spray is a great source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. 100% Canadian-made with high grade Canadian Bee propolis (95% extract). it tastes sweet and is gluten, dairy and alcohol free with no added sugar. Contains just three ingredients: Bee propolis, Non-GMO Vegetable glycerin and purified water.

Item model number: Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract

Getting sick sucks - no one likes a dry cough, sore throat, cold, flu or laryngitis. Bee propolis is nature's ultimate protector and the hive's immune system. It has been used for centuries for immune support, sore throats and combating various ailments.; Natural, The way medicine should be - contains only three natural ingredients - high-grade Canadian bee propolis extract, Non-GMO Vegetable glycerin, and purified water. Spray safely with a natural product that is painstakingly tested for quality & Potency.; Medicine that actually tastes good - A unique alcohol-free propolis formula that tastes awesome! No dreading the taste every time. The best part? There are never any added flavors, additives or refined sugars to our Clean natural formula.; Other brands often cut corners by sourcing cheap, adulterated, pesticide-laden honey. Beekeeper's Naturals Inc. Inc. Propolis comes from remote apiaries in the mountainous regions of Canada and is among the purest and most sustainably-sourced on earth.; Paleo friendly, gluten free, and All natural. Contains no - artificial preservatives, colors, Refined Sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, dairy, egg.; Cautionary warning - people allergic to bees or bee products may experience allergic reactions. Not recommended for pregnant or lactation women

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.

Item Weight: 1.6 ounces

Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bee Propolis Throat Spray by Beekeeper’s Naturals | Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract | Natural Throat Relief and Immune Support | Great for Cold & Flu Symptoms!
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Bee Propolis Throat Spray by Beekeeper’s Naturals | Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract | Natural Throat Relief and Immune Support | Great for Cold & Flu Symptoms uploaded by Kelly L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this spray to help with itchy/dry throat & also to help prevent me from getting sick & seasonal allergies. It’s a small spray so curious to know how long it will last but does work. You can taste the sweetness of the propolis when you first initially swallow and then it feels like it’s a nice coat for your throat.
Kristin G.
Kissimmee, FL
Bee Propolis Throat Spray by Beekeeper’s Naturals | Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract | Natural Throat Relief and Immune Support | Great for Cold & Flu Symptoms uploaded by Kristin G.
This tastes so good! I like the feeling, it soothes my throat. I got this product actually by accident and I'm glad I did because I like it!
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bee Propolis Throat Spray by Beekeeper’s Naturals | Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract | Natural Throat Relief and Immune Support | Great for Cold & Flu Symptoms uploaded by Tara E.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this online at Target one of many influencers I follow on Instagram I saw her story and she had linked it so they were able to ship because my local target did not have it. I was pretty impressed and I like a good spray in my mouth rather than taking pills to be honest. It’s small and can fit right in my handbag. I bought two to see how I like it and it taste sweet like honey. I have been loving it!
Robin B.
Bee Propolis Throat Spray by Beekeeper’s Naturals | Premium 95% Bee Propolis Extract | Natural Throat Relief and Immune Support | Great for Cold & Flu Symptoms uploaded by Robin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
We’ve been using this as a preventative measure for about the last six weeks seems to be doing the trick of keeping cold at a minimum and shortening them when they hit!!
Dimitra P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This throat spray is really soothing. I usually do 4 sprays a day, especially during allergy season. It’s also dairy, gluten and alcohol free.

Looking for your answer?