BY BEE & FLOWER

For those of you Bee & Flower soap addicts (who shall remain nameless) who requested the 'big bars' - we're only happy to oblidge. A perennial Chinese favorite, attractively packaged and priced. Hard-milled for long soap life, these soaps contain no... see more...

• How is this to your skin? Is it drying at all?2 Answers
  • How does this feel? Does it have a smell? If you have sen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone using this ever used black soap is it similar 1 Answers
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I love these little soaps so much. Whenever I find then I make sure to stock up, as they are not that easy to find sometimes.

My favorite is the sandalwood. They later up nicely without leaving skin feeling dried out. They actually leave the skin feeling a little softer. The scent it amazing and stays on the skin for a long time without being overwhelming or too strong.
Brittani O.
These soaps are so beautiful smelling, have pretty packaging, they're all natural, AND they're super cheap. I bought mine at my local health food store for literally less than a dollar. I love these soaps & I'd definitely buy again.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
These soaps are made in China and you can tell by the package, All natural and have NO animal by-products in them, I have dry sensitive skin and I just love the scents. Floral is amazing. Very low price , I've bought them between $1.00 AND $5.00 Depending on how large or small the bar. Great soap.
Amy R.
Berea, KY
This soap is one of my favorites! With a very Earthy scent, it lathers beautifully, cleans very well and who can resist that adorable packaging! It's really affordable, which I like and the bar lasts a good while. The ONLY downside is, I can't find the ingredients for the soap.
Ronneisha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
When it comes to soaps or lotions and things I stay away. I'm very sensitive and I just rather stick to what I know, but this product omg awesome you have to try that's just it!!
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
These soaps are awesome my grandparents had this in there house and that's what I used to use and the smell is amazing I loved it it felt good very clean feeling I felt instead of a film left on you and the scent stuck to you which I loved and it was very calming
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
This soap is easily the nicest soap you can ever use, between the sweet and subtle scent and soft and easy application. Bee and Flower Sandalwood soap is not even comparable to other products, it is already the best.
Rebecca L.
Farwell, MI
I just love this! The smell is fantastic and for the value I think the price is well worth it! It's by far one of the best soaps I would ever use!
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
This soap is flattering. I recommend this for the ones who have those annoying blemishes or scars that they are embarrassed of.
Paige T.
Greeley, CO
I love the smell and feel of this product. It does not leave you feeling slimy or sticky. This is a very natural choice!
Sadie B.
Does it smell good?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Delicioso jabon con un delicioso olor a flores y sandalo su presentacion es bonita y biene en un empaque de 4 jabones buen producto
Suzie s.
Is this a strong smelling soap or is it mild?
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
How is this to your skin? Is it drying at all?
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Does it lather up easily?