BY BEE & FLOWER

For those of you Bee & Flower soap addicts (who shall remain nameless) who requested the 'big bars' - we're only happy to oblidge. A perennial Chinese favorite, attractively packaged and priced. Hard-milled for long soap life, these soaps contain no... see more...

Tina H.
Newark, DE
These soaps are made in China and you can tell by the package, All natural and have NO animal by-products in them, I have dry sensitive skin and I just love the scents. Floral is amazing. Very low price , I've bought them between $1.00 AND $5.00 Depending on how large or small the bar. Great soap.
Queen-akilah F.
Honestly like this soap has a great smell and a luxurious lather and feel. Doesn't leave my skin dry either.
Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap is not harsh or irritating whatsoever. The sandalwood scent is so delightful and relaxing.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
I would love to branch out on my soaps. I have jeard good thing about it. trying soon
Kylee P.
Harpers Ferry, WV
smells really good, very moisturizing, worth the price, easy to use, use it everyday
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap is one of my favorites! With a very Earthy scent, it lathers beautifully, cleans very well and who can resist that adorable packaging! It's really affordable, which I like and the bar lasts a good while. The ONLY downside is, I can't find the ingredients for the soap.
Ronneisha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
When it comes to soaps or lotions and things I stay away. I'm very sensitive and I just rather stick to what I know, but this product omg awesome you have to try that's just it!!
Taylor H.
Lakeville, MA
Love the earthy scent this soap provides! It smells so fresh and leaves a clean smell.
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
These soaps are awesome my grandparents had this in there house and that's what I used to use and the smell is amazing I loved it it felt good very clean feeling I felt instead of a film left on you and the scent stuck to you which I loved and it was very calming
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
This soap is flattering. I recommend this for the ones who have those annoying blemishes or scars that they are embarrassed of.
Suzie s.
Is this a strong smelling soap or is it mild?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Delicioso jabon con un delicioso olor a flores y sandalo su presentacion es bonita y biene en un empaque de 4 jabones buen producto
Sadie B.
Does it smell good?
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this to your skin? Is it drying at all?
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it lather up easily?