BY BEE & FLOWER

"Bee & Flower" Sandalwood Soap So delightful to your skin! Our Bee & Flower Sandalwood Soap, made from selected materials, gives you delightful and lasting fragrance. It possesses all the merits a sandalwood scented soap may have. Just try it, and you will see our sincere recommendation is rather convincing. Manufactured in Shanghai, China see more...

Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
These chinese soaps remind me of my childhood. My mother used them all the time. She would use the rose scent one a lot. Everytime i see the packaging i know its this classic soap!
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I have ezcema and my skin is super sensitive. I love this scent. My best friend bought this for me to try out. My skin feels great. Super clean and it lathers well for a bar soap. The smell isn't too strong but lasts all day.
Samantha H.
I love this soap because of its natural ingredients. It is great for people with sensitive skin. Whenever my skin gets really dry this is what I use. It smells great and leaves a long lasting pleasant scent.
Gretchen E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these soaps- they are inexpensive, the packaging is pretty, and the sandalwood scent lingers all day long, which is nice!

Kohl's