BY BEE & FLOWER

This Soap - Rose is a gentle soap from Shanghai China that has the scent of the memorable aroma of rose and comes enclosed in a fuchsia pink wrapping. Hand-milled for long soap life. Contains no artificial fragrances. Gives you delightful and lasting fragrance. Makes you feel smooth and comfortable after use. Features Traditional Scent Bar Soaps Flavour - Rose 4 piece per Box Capacity - 4.4 oz. Ingredients Tallow and vegetable oil perfume free alkali sodium chloride edta-4na & ehdp pigment moisture. see more...

Juliette L.
Brooklyn , NY
I discovered these randomly while buying tea in Chinatown and was very surprised to love these soaps so much that I went back to that store several times just to pick some up. It leaves a nice scent on your skin, and leaves it's great for dry skin. I like that it is so affordable and the packaging is so cute it makes great gifts as well.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap is really good. It smells wonderful and I personally like things with flower fragrances. It's really smooth and great on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin. I love it mainly because of the smell and gentleness. Really would recommend this!!!
Angela M.
I remember my mom getting this when I was a kid and she would store them in her linens and they would smell so amazing. I always felt so special when she would let me use this soap. It was exactly like roses. I would like to find it again.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I cannot get over the incredible value of these soaps! I love the sandal wood scent and am always on the lookout for products that are scented with it. And these most certainly are. They are very strong smelling although once out of the shower/bath the scent on your skin is very, very soft. They lather beautifully too! Although I will use these mostly for myself; I will also give them as gift since they are so beautifully packaged:) What a great price, soap and purchasing/delivery experience!
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Oh, these bring me back to childhood! I wish I could find these where I live! I love the scent! The rose one smells amazing, but my favorite is the jasmine.
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I love the smell of these. we would lay them out just so the bathroom would smell like flowers. I would buy these again.
Chelisse B.
I really really want to try this! I definitely have to go get some, I've heard good things!
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
I remember these being in my grandmother's bathroom!! they smelled so good!
V E.
These soaps are so nice. Gentle on the skin, highly fragrant, but great if you like roses! Good to put in the underwear drawer or display on vanity or bathroom.
adriane s.
salvador
Nunca vir , mais já vir muitas campanhas dizendo que é muito bom , tem alguém ai que já comeu que pode me recomendar ?
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Not really sure what this product is??
Esse sabonete será que é bom mesmo ?
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Where do they sell these at?
Faith B.
Does this work well for sensitive skin types? My skin reacts to anything and everything under the sun almost.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
Does this soap leave you dry or is it extremely moisturizing?