BY BEE & FLOWER

Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I cannot get over the incredible value of these soaps! I love the sandal wood scent and am always on the lookout for products that are scented with it. And these most certainly are. They are very strong smelling although once out of the shower/bath the scent on your skin is very, very soft. They lather beautifully too! Although I will use these mostly for myself; I will also give them as gift since they are so beautifully packaged:) What a great price, soap and purchasing/delivery experience!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap is really good. It smells wonderful and I personally like things with flower fragrances. It's really smooth and great on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin. I love it mainly because of the smell and gentleness. Really would recommend this!!!
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Oh, these bring me back to childhood! I wish I could find these where I live! I love the scent! The rose one smells amazing, but my favorite is the jasmine.
Chelisse B.
I really really want to try this! I definitely have to go get some, I've heard good things!
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I discovered these randomly while buying tea in Chinatown and was very surprised to love these soaps so much that I went back to that store several times just to pick some up. It leaves a nice scent on your skin, and leaves it's great for dry skin. I like that it is so affordable and the packaging is so cute it makes great gifts as well.
Angela M.
I remember my mom getting this when I was a kid and she would store them in her linens and they would smell so amazing. I always felt so special when she would let me use this soap. It was exactly like roses. I would like to find it again.
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I love the smell of these. we would lay them out just so the bathroom would smell like flowers. I would buy these again.
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
I remember these being in my grandmother's bathroom!! they smelled so good!
Kayla K.
Langley , BC
Love the packaging and it's also a great product! love it and would recommend, makes a great gift
V E.
These soaps are so nice. Gentle on the skin, highly fragrant, but great if you like roses! Good to put in the underwear drawer or display on vanity or bathroom.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really sure what this product is??
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Where do they sell these at?
Faith B.
Does this work well for sensitive skin types? My skin reacts to anything and everything under the sun almost.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
Does this soap leave you dry or is it extremely moisturizing?