Bee Bar Lotion Honey House Vanilla Scented Bee Bar Natural Solid Lotion Bar 2 oz - New in Gold & Silver Embossed Tin Case uploaded by Kenya C.

BY BEE BAR LOTION

Say goodbye to dry skin with the Large Bee Bar by Honey House Naturals! Just warm the bar between your hands then rub it in wherever you need. Since it is waterless, it won't dry out over time and will last a long time even with daily use. In 7... see more...

• How much does this retail for or where can I find it? Is ...1 Answers
  • Is this lotion bar oily or sticky, or does it soak into y...1 Answers
  • What is this for3 Answers
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love all of the bee bar products. They are impeccable quality and very affordable. They have a great shelf life and use natural ingredients. I use it daily. I highly recommend trying this and all of their products!
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Love the scent and and like the feel of the soap. I like the case of the soap. It's all natural and the vanilla scent really helps in the bathroom. It is a little expensive for the soap but it's a great purchase every once and awhile.
Tamiris M.
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo
Great smell, smooth and natural. I love bees products. We can use even in kids. I use everyday and I can say that makes my skin feel much better mainly in winter when my skin get so much dryer than right now.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a lotion in a bar, not a soap. You warm it in your hands and apply as needed. I love it
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This moisturizer is the absolute best. It works just as amazing as it smells.
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
OMGS I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!. I saw it in store today, not only did the packaging catch my eye, by the smell of the honey so good. Recommend you buy this
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is a lotion bar? Moisturizer? From honey?
Yulissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this for
Megan T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this lotion bar oily or sticky, or does it soak into your skin?
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
How much does this retail for or where can I find it? Is it worth it? I've never used a lotion bar so how does it compare to lotion bottles?

back